The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm still waiting for some apologies, tbh....making me a bit cranky :P

Seriously, where is this assumption Elliott isn't skillful coming from? He has demonstrated more ball playing ability than most back rowers.....just needs to learn to use his skills more selectively....and recently there has been improvement in that area. I think Pay rates him highly and would be very surprised if he's not part of our 17 for some time. If he ever does find himself on the open market, I'm sure a number of clubs will express interest. He is just a scapegoat on here.
I don't think its assumption, its an observation - I have not seen any great ball playing ability aside from the one single pass he did to CHN to set up a try but that was just a simple pass.

Overall though, I think you are taking the wrong message from what I am saying.
Elliott does have value - He is an energetic player which lifts the other guys.
He is a leader in the squad and a genuinely good dude.
His 'overexcitedness' at times leads to errors, shooting out of the line and missing tackles, silly penalties, etc.
He removed a lot of this from his game in the tail end of the season and that is why he is getting some well deserved praise.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go, we're now making elliot into a super player who has all the combined attributes of Tuomalalolo, Haas, and Jake Trobojevic

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, to say he's a hybrid of those three players is ridiculous.....there's a bit or Artie Beetson thrown in too :P
I think he's a clear case of a mixture of Jesse Lingard, Tom Cleverly, and Darron Gibson. With a heavy heavy influence of Lingard

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
YAWN.. what a boring thread lol.

Long off season coming up :weary:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's a clear case of a mixture of Jesse Lingard, Tom Cleverly, and Darron Gibson. With a heavy heavy influence of Lingard
I reckon he's got a bit of Tasmanian Devil in him too - the Looney Tunes variety - very excitable.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rate elliot a 1 out of 10 thats just for looking the part otherwise the ***** not a footballers arsehole

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
YAWN.. what a boring thread lol.

Long off season coming up :weary:
This is the most interesting, magnificent thread in the history of the kennel and that is established scientific fact..

The thread is also onto its sixth page. If each page represented an inch, this thread would be twice as long as your dick.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rate elliot a 1 out of 10 thats just for looking the part otherwise the ***** not a footballers arsehole
You are a footballer’s arsehole.... hold the footballer’s

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the most interesting, magnificent thread in the history of the kennel and that is established scientific fact..

The thread is also onto its sixth page. If each page represented an inch, this thread would be twice as long as your dick.
lol what a true tosser you are :tearsofjoy:
Good try though half ass :tongueclosed: like it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No younger than you mate lol. Same age it’s seems, and as for your scientific facts... meh 8-)
You can’t scoff at science.... flat earther! ;)

PS age is just a number, young pup!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can’t scoff at science.... flat earther! ;)

PS age is just a number, young pup!
Scoff aye lol.. well it’s your thread so I won’t disrespect any longer. The off season is truly in full swing with all the shit talking haha.. bring on March 2020 loll.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Scoff aye lol.. well it’s your thread so I won’t disrespect any longer. The off season is truly in full swing with all the shit talking haha.. bring on March 2020 loll.
My magnificent thread. You can’t leave out the magnificent part.... it’s science, young pup!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think he would be great off the bench as a back up 9