I won’t lie.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since that night where the score ended up 16-13 and that Roosters chick was pictured crying her eyes out, this club has receded slightly faster than my hairline.

Fast forward to the era of the Dez. He came with experience, knowledge, passion and a demonstrated drive to succeed. This era was embraced and celebrated by you yet feared by opposition supporters only for it to turn into a giant Blue and White cluster fark and a pretty accurate prequel to Brexit.

The club has since limped along with its arse dragging along in the same way we all go to work Monday morning. It’s been a plethora of Mondays.

Which brings us to the very present, right here, right now, on this very website.

And as I said initially, I won’t lie, the situation your club is in brings a smile to the dial of this Rooster supporter. I won’t troll you, I don’t have too. I won’t degrade you, I don’t have too. I won’t constantly bring to your attention that very obvious fact that your club is a mammoth shambles as…I don’t have too. I am simply here to enjoy the disdain in your words and the pain they contain.

And while I could simply sit on the sidelines and empathise with your situation having been there myself through the 80s and 90s, I’d much rather be one of you and really enjoy the agony and embarrassment and anguish and heartache and the longing for success that an opposition supporter in your position craves.

I know your club will be back as a powerhouse eventually as it has the monetary backing of a successful leagues club and a profile that many a sponsor will want to be associated with once you have your cap sorted and you’re competitive again.

But between then and now I will revel in your sorrow, wallow in your grief, celebrate your fails and laugh till I fart at your attack. (Actually happened)

My one and only disappointment is that your situation is not replicated at lol@souffs. Now them I truly despise.

Happy to discuss.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Happy to discuss that.

... And welcome to TK.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would respond with a Farm Animal, but we are fresh out of those at the moment.

Just do me a favor, tickle Cronks balls for me. I would to our own halfback but we don’t have one

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You'll fit in well here.....lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ever since that night where the score ended up 16-13 and that Roosters chick was pictured crying her eyes out, this club has receded slightly faster than my hairline.

Fast forward to the era of the Dez. He came with experience, knowledge, passion and a demonstrated drive to succeed. This era was embraced and celebrated by you yet feared by opposition supporters only for it to turn into a giant Blue and White cluster fark and a pretty accurate prequel to Brexit.

The club has since limped along with its arse dragging along in the same way we all go to work Monday morning. It’s been a plethora of Mondays.

Which brings us to the very present, right here, right now, on this very website.

And as I said initially, I won’t lie, the situation your club is in brings a smile to the dial of this Rooster supporter. I won’t troll you, I don’t have too. I won’t degrade you, I don’t have too. I won’t constantly bring to your attention that very obvious fact that your club is a mammoth shambles as…I don’t have too. I am simply here to enjoy the disdain in your words and the pain they contain.

And while I could simply sit on the sidelines and empathise with your situation having been there myself through the 80s and 90s, I’d much rather be one of you and really enjoy the agony and embarrassment and anguish and heartache and the longing for success that an opposition supporter in your position craves.

I know your club will be back as a powerhouse eventually as it has the monetary backing of a successful leagues club and a profile that many a sponsor will want to be associated with once you have your cap sorted and you’re competitive again.

But between then and now I will revel in your sorrow, wallow in your grief, celebrate your fails and laugh till I fart at your attack. (Actually happened)

My one and only disappointment is that your situation is not replicated at lol@souffs. Now them I truly despise.

Happy to discuss.
I'll bet you never post again if the salary cap at the Roosters comes under genuine scrutiny.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So what your saying is that you’re that girl that was crying in 2004 grand final and out of frustration you waited for the dogs to hit rock bottom so you can start bragging.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what your saying is that you’re that girl that was crying in 2004 grand final and out of frustration you waited for the dogs to hit rock bottom so you can start bragging.
#lifegoals

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Happy to discuss.
In-spite of all that success, all the support from the media particularly CH9 your club still only has a few shit supporters, what your club lacks is a soul and real supporters which our club has in spades.
All the millionaires in the world and all the support from Ch9 might make your club win all the future comp but all your wins will be hollow.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girls don't get on the net and if they do they're 50 year old fat guys pretending.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In-spite of all that success, all the support from the media particularly CH9 your club still only has a few shit supporters, what your club lacks is a soul and real supporters which our club has in spades.
All the millionaires in the world and all the support from Ch9 might make your club win all the future comp but all your wins will be hollow.
All that matters is that I'm a fan and enjoying my teams success. You enjoy your non-hollow loses.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Happy to discuss.
Welcome aboard.

Will you be as loved as Kaz, only time will tell.

You mightn't lie but your club certainly does about complying with the salary cap.