Finger pointing at belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finger pointing at Belmore

I'm hearing there was a fiery behind closed doors meeting at the Bulldogs this week in the wake of the club's troubled recruitment drive for 2020.

A couple of weeks ago, the Bulldogs looked poised to come up with three big signings - Manly hooker Api Koroisau, ex-Knights centre Jesse Ramien and Knights prop Herman Ese'ese.

But after stalling and stuttering in the negotiation process, the club missed out on both Koroisau and Ramien - and is no guarantee of landing Ese'ese.

The trio would have made the Bulldogs a real force next season - without them they don't look like a top eight side yet again.

There were plenty of raised voices and finger pointing, with coach Dean Pay fuming at missing out on his marks.

Got this off Facebook

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finger pointing at Belmore

I'm hearing there was a fiery behind closed doors meeting at the Bulldogs this week in the wake of the club's troubled recruitment drive for 2020.

A couple of weeks ago, the Bulldogs looked poised to come up with three big signings - Manly hooker Api Koroisau, ex-Knights centre Jesse Ramien and Knights prop Herman Ese'ese.

But after stalling and stuttering in the negotiation process, the club missed out on both Koroisau and Ramien - and is no guarantee of landing Ese'ese.

The trio would have made the Bulldogs a real force next season - without them they don't look like a top eight side yet again.

There were plenty of raised voices and finger pointing, with coach Dean Pay fuming at missing out on his marks.

Got this off Facebook
Lol, just wish they would get on with it an get shit done!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We didn't overpay and other clubs came in, it's very simple lol. Pay wanted us to pay overs for Ramien, Koroisau and Ese'ese then.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like players on the move are just using us to drive up their value when being shopped around.

Reactions: DT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bet this info came from a shitty NRL rumour page that just got it straight from the Lurker or Mole.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another nothing article from a 12 year old on fb.....ffs media links us to a player we dont bend over and give them what they want they go somewhere else. I don't understand why it's so hard for some to comprehend .

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't think Ramien would have ever come here unless we were literally the last club on earth. Api is the one I would have liked but not on overs. I think we will survive without Herman. Overall it would have been nice but we are certainly not an attractive club and I think the evidence is plain to see. I just hope that when all of this turns around that the club has a very very long memory with the players and managers who have used and abused us. Revenge is a dish best served cold!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In hindsight they are all pretty meh players anyways. Koriosau would have been the only one I cared about, but his price was to damn high

Reactions: DT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Ramien would have ever come here unless we were literally the last club on earth. Api is the one I would have liked but not on overs. I think we will survive without Herman. Overall it would have been nice but we are certainly not an attractive club and I think the evidence is plain to see. I just hope that when all of this turns around that the club has a very very long memory with the players and managers who have used and abused us. Revenge is a dish best served cold!
Agree on all points.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if its on Facebook it must be true.....

Shit thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.