Social Media Semi radradad

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are always going to over think every single option then we’re gonna end up with no one

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree man but it's more the risk of who knows if he'll dominate like before he left and it's a lot of money for a winger. Even one as great as he was. Basically any club would be paying a premium based on form from two years ago.

Playing French Rugby is hardly as physically demanding week in week out as the intensity of the NRL so who knows what shape he comes back in and how hungry he is at this point of his career..
Mate he won’t be coming to the Dogs.. But I’m sure Cert G and David Holland will have him signed and announcement will be imminent

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just wondering how much money is he really worth taking all things into consideration
The main thing is the obvious fact that he hasn’t played for a period of time
Our management team might low ball him just to gauge his reaction and true motivation to come back
Would 300 be reasonable or unrealistic

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m just wondering how much money is he really worth taking all things into consideration
The main thing is the obvious fact that he hasn’t played for a period of time
Our management team might low ball him just to gauge his reaction and true motivation to come back
Would 300 be reasonable or unrealistic
Way Fucking under.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I am noticing is every player off contract or looking for a club is using the Dog's as a bargaining chip because we have a fatter cheque book. Once they have a price from the Dogs on what we are prepared to pay, Semi for example will go to Parra or another club and get them to come to the party. Happened with Api and Ramien.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all know how good he is. But it won’t happen and it’s a big risk...!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes an absolute weapon anyone saying we shouldn’t go for him are kidding themselves

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign him because his name will never be spelt right on here and he can join other greats like Iris and Pea.

And Hodgkinson.

God knows we need a laugh these days.