Opinion Issac Luke

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one really wants him so why haven’t we gone after him yet he would be good for our hooking role

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets do a tigers and get all the old boys back.. SBW, Luke, Reynolds and Morris. With such a young team and this mix of experience we are premiership heavy weights.

Lol, imagine it actually happens.

You know what, Fark it. Considering 2020 is a nothing year... Why the bloody hell not, atleast it will be entertaining and u never know what happens.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Luke would be good cause he can goal kick that way the beast in Okunbor can have his spot back

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets do a tigers and get all the old boys back.. SBW, Luke, Reynolds and Morris. With such a young team and this mix of experience we are premiership heavy weights.

I just wish we could have the Magic Man

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We aren't going to sign anyone without paying overs. When you consider that and that we want to sign marquee players for 2021 these are probably the players that're going to come in. SBW and Segeyaro for 1 season would probably be the best case scenario (and even that is a low %).

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You know what, Fark it. Considering 2020 is a nothing year... Why the bloody hell not, atleast it will be entertaining and u never know what happens.
We will for sure get the spoon when we should of had it this year or last year

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will for sure get the spoon when we should of had it this year or last year
I reckon we would go alright tbh… I was effin around but it could actually work. Its got an awesome ring to it.... admit it.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon we would go alright tbh… I was effin around but it could actually work. Its got an awesome ring to it.... admit it.
It would be good with j moz renyolds Hodkinson SBW So why not wind the clock back

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I Would be confident we would score more points with those inclusions.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup why not. May as well grab Luke, can’t miss out on everyone, an anyone and if he not happy their he may as well come run round with us for another year..!!!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t he hate us cause we brushed him when he was younger and he got really butthurt?

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should never have lost him in the 1st place. We could do worse that's for sure. He is only 32, as long as he is healthy i can't see why not.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should never have lost him in the 1st place. We could do worse that's for sure. He is only 32, as long as he is healthy i can't see why not.
How depressing that we’ve had 2 of the top 5 hookers of the last decade at our club at some point before losing them (3 if you include Ennis) and at this stage we only have one makeshift hooker in our top 30 squad for next year. Although JMK is improving nicely, it’s still a large weakness

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take him, genuine nine,how many of them are available?

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are no new players coming through kinda like how in movies or music there are NO good ones under 40 years of age

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t he hate us cause we brushed him when he was younger and he got really butthurt?
true story
we played him in every position bar the front row coming through
no one thought he'd be good at hooker
what a fucking dud decision that was

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer him a 2 year contract ( not overs) , with the 2nd year in favour of club. Least the hooker role will be covered and he can pass on knowledge to JMK. That will free us up to spend bigger on some outside backs.