Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ
Radradra
Mitchell
Hopoate
Smith
Foran
Cogger
Eesee
JMK
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Fafita

radradra

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We can afford to talk to every super star and either they sign with us or someone else for big $$ - we will drive as many star’s prices up to ensure teams can’t afford them all and we get our fair share :grinning:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I haven’t watched a full game of Aussie union in my life, let alone the French version. Would he even be worth $400k based on what people have seen or has he just been catching an expensive cold for the past 3 years?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ
Radradra
Mitchell
Hopoate
Smith
Foran
Cogger
Eesee
JMK
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Fafita

radradra
Can only have 2 of Latrell, Fifita or Radradra. No way all 3 will be cap compliant.
I'd be going after Latrell and Fifita 1st myself. Radradra has been out of the game for 2-3 years and he's going to be 29 (?).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven’t watched a full game of Aussie union in my life, let alone the French version. Would he even be worth $400k based on what people have seen or has he just been catching an expensive cold for the past 3 years?
What is a top Winger worth? Add 200-300k on top of that (what you think a top Winger is worth).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Looks like he's playing a lot of Lock over in France.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garlic chicken always wins over the French snails..

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming that we are getting Latrell? Get ready for disappointment. I mean we couldn't even land Api.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We would all love him at our club. But it won’t happen lol.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuck this is annoying..playing with our emotions lol

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez our club apparently talks a lot or just loves a good yarn-
Ramien, Ese’ese, Api, Radradra, SBW, Latrell, Turbos, Turpin, Oates, Thompson, Marsters, Holbrook, Flanagan and Gus.
Anyone else wanting to meet us for a chit chat?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez our club apparently talks a lot or just loves a good yarn-
Ramien, Ese’ese, Api, Radradra, SBW, Latrell, Turbos, Turpin, Oates, Thompson, Marsters, Holbrook, Flanagan and Gus.
Anyone else wanting to meet us for a chit chat?
He just dropped in for a coffee and some speculation, sure sounds good, lets make a deal.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would you play him at centre? One of his biggest strengths is his kick returns and you don’t get them if he’s at centre.
How about play him at centre, but on the fifth tackle, he becomes the winger and drops back to take the kick return...

As Brad Fittler showed in Origin 2, with the utilisation of Tommy Turbo in the middle, you don't necessarily have to stick with the roles everyone conforms to.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
2021 so far away. Got to be careful with this one two years out of the nrl he may never be the same like hoppa who had two years off.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
13 is outside centre in union
Thanks, I've never watched a game of Union tbh. Regardless he's in the middle of the field a lot. Probably something he could do. You ain't seeing many/if any good corner finishes in that video.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming that we are getting Latrell? Get ready for disappointment. I mean we couldn't even land Api.
We didn't want to overpay for Koroisau, so it's a different scenario. The only way we don't get Latrell is if he rejects a 200-300k pay increase, or another club, e.g. Rabbitohs also come in for him with a similar offer to us.