Social Media Shane flanagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dragons are interested in signing flanagan as their coach, looks like Mary's days are over
If they are successful in getting him then that's another good option off the table

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The dragons are interested in signing flanagan as their coach, looks like Mary's days are over
If they are successful in getting him then that's another good option off the table
What a shame. Along with still being called rapists and salary cap cheats we could’ve been labeled drug cheats too

Malla

Reaction score
Dragons can get absolutely fucked

worst run team in the NRL by far

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a shame. Along with still being called rapists and salary cap cheats we could’ve been labeled drug cheats too
You forgot Fucking useless ***** who haven’t been relevant for a while

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You forgot Fucking useless ***** who haven’t been relevant for a while
We are coming good. Cronulla won one comp in all those years and were over the cap for 5 years. I don’t think Flanagan is a super coach

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Much better than pay, our premiership drought is getting pretty boring lmao we need to start taking risks and spend on proven talent honestly

He can coach and doesn’t crap that our club dishes up

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Much better than pay, our premiership drought is getting pretty boring lmao we need to start taking risks and spend on proven talent honestly

He can coach and doesn’t crap that our club dishes up
His results are questionable and if it wasn't for the NRL then he wouldn't even have the premiership next to his name. Salary Cap cheating, doping and then breeches his suspension and get's banned. How can you realistically analyse his actually coaching ability with all that in the way?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not fussed he’s a complete ****. We can do better

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m on the fence here, would like to have given flanno a chance with this team, at least then we could say If pay really is the problem..!! That’s Looking at things in the reality of it..

However on the flip side, we have pay, things started to improve, so also happy to see how next year plays out under pay.. If he can keep things improving,an land us in the top 8, would be happy with that!! And happy to see if he can before I go anti pay all over again :innocent:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m on the fence here, would like to have given flanno a chance with this team, at least then we could say If pay really is the problem..!! That’s Looking at things in the reality of it..

However on the flip side, we have pay, things started to improve, so also happy to see how next year plays out under pay.. If he can keep things improving,an land us in the top 8, would be happy with that!! And happy to see if he can before I go anti pay all over again :innocent:
Thing is I want to be proven wrong about pay, I really do cause I wanna see us doing well obviously but 2 years into his coaching, he hasn’t proven anything yet and IF it’s the same story again next season then we have wasted so much valuable time honestly, some people on here don’t get this, we’ve been ordinary for 6 or 7 years now, don’t tell us to be patient anymore

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thing is I want to be proven wrong about pay, I really do cause I wanna see us doing well obviously but 2 years into his coaching, he hasn’t proven anything yet and IF it’s the same story again next season then we have wasted so much valuable time honestly, some people on here don’t get this, we’ve been ordinary for 6 or 7 years now, don’t tell us to be patient anymore
I’m with ya an you know this, I get it Brother but we got no choice but to wait.. no matter how loud we vent it an speak up. So gotta just roll with it now and see what happens next year..!!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he is still on the market come end of next season, if Pay doesn't deliver then Flanno should be our top target.

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
St Merge can have Flanagan.. what makes him so desirable..? take away the cap rorts, and peptides he doesn't have much going for him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.