Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes the guy we need big time play him at centre

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes the guy we need big time play him at centre
Why would you play him at centre? One of his biggest strengths is his kick returns and you don’t get them if he’s at centre.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ch 9 also reported radrad at belmore today, my guess is we would be interested as a centre

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd still rather Latrell and Fifita. I think we only have enough money for 2 marquee signings. At least we wouldn't have to play Meaney on the Wing tho.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ch 9 also reported radrad at belmore today, my guess is we would be interested as a centre
That would negate his greatest strengths though which are finishing in the corner, kick returns and being the best dummy half running back in the game when he played.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dude was a fucking freak. I’d love is to sign him.

Smith semi and Dwz give us 3 high quality backs. If we managed to snag latrell wow

even if we can’t get latrell a Curtis Scott or similar quality centre would still be amazing for our backline which is something we haven’t had in fucking forever.

I mean I’d say 0 chance but imagine if we managed to use the “war chest” and land something like semi, latrell and some good half and a few forwards with game breaking ball playing ability and size/mongrel. Even sbw a year or 2 would be entertaining.

Dwz
Semi
Latrell
Hoppa
Smith

Fuck me. If hoppa goes try smith at centre and play Meaney or okunbor on wing.

Dreams are free lol. We will likely continue to miss out on anyone good or even above average and bring back Warburton and Montoya and holland ffs. Maybe lichaa too.

Fuck I need to see some good signings. Depressing as fuck. Our third straight year no finals and our best recruit for next season so far is britt?

Not trying to be negative. We have been in a shit space but fuck me can we pleaseeeee recruit and improve in positions we so badly need too, it can’t be that hard. It’s virtually every single position....

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9 reported this, hopefully it’s for next season