Curtis scott

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't Will Chambers supposedly in Belmore as well?

I'm at the point where I'd take anyone.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't Will Chambers supposedly in Belmore as well?

I'm at the point where I'd take anyone.
I know. It's getting like that. At this stage every name I've heard or seen on here will help us lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only would take Scott (or another Centre) if we're going to buy Latrell with playing Fullback in mind. Otherwise I want Latrell left Centre.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm 100% that Scott is being shopped by storm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And let’s keep on dreaming lol!!!

Reactions: DT

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to believe anything these days unless the club makes an official announcement
Hence the debacle with API
Maybe the clubs and managers talk about it behind the scenes
Doesn’t seem to be any transparency regarding this subject
It’s funny how many people say that they witnessed other players within the Belmore region or our club

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets make a list of players, in the past 10 years, who we have been linked to as being signed ....how many pages would that be lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only would take Scott (or another Centre) if we're going to buy Latrell with playing Fullback in mind. Otherwise I want Latrell left Centre.
I don't understand all these Latrell rumours, he has no reason to leave the Roosters right now, guaranteed success and shots at winning premierships, lives in Bondi, great management.

He might want to lead a team from the back one day but at only 22 he has time on his side and won't be in any rush to leave.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand all these Latrell rumours, he has no reason to leave the Roosters right now, guaranteed success and shots at winning premierships, lives in Bondi, great management.

He might want to lead a team from the back one day but at only 22 he has time on his side and won't be in any rush to leave.
The only reason that comes to mind is money
He might receive advice from parents or a greedy management team to not take a dollar less
People these days are job hoping for what I think is fuck all
If roosters low ball him and don’t budge,could be enough motivation to take a hike out of there.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only reason that comes to mind is money
He might receive advice from parents or a greedy management team to not take a dollar less
People these days are job hoping for what I think is fuck all
If roosters low ball him and don’t budge,could be enough motivation to take a hike out of there.
Uncle Nick isn't losing anyone he doesn't want to, they will let go of a lot of players before they lose Latrell

Plus in talking to many NRL players in the past you'd be surprised how many would take 100-200k less to play for a successful team, it increases their chances of making rep teams where they get paid a lot for anyway as well as increase their chance of sponsorships down the line.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to believe anything these days unless the club makes an official announcement
Hence the debacle with API
Maybe the clubs and managers talk about it behind the scenes
Doesn’t seem to be any transparency regarding this subject
It’s funny how many people say that they witnessed other players within the Belmore region or our club
PLayers go to Belmore for Kebabs these days...Not contracts :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::fearscream:

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's being shopped around cos he is shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Facts: Scott is behind Chambers and Olam
If he's not playing 1st grade and is on a decent contract, it's very likely Storm will shop him around. If we aren't the only club that goes in for him (potentially Cowboys, probably other clubs) then we'd have to overpay to get him (unless they're worse of then us and not overpaying themselves). I don't think Scott is a player we'll overpay for, therefor we're probably not going to get him (it will be a similar situation to Ramien and Koroisau).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uncle Nick isn't losing anyone he doesn't want to, they will let go of a lot of players before they lose Latrell

Plus in talking to many NRL players in the past you'd be surprised how many would take 100-200k less to play for a successful team, it increases their chances of making rep teams where they get paid a lot for anyway as well as increase their chance of sponsorships down the line.
The dishonesty and corruption in that club is a complete joke
Everybody including the NRL bosses are turning a blind eye making it impossible to really figure out his true value or submit an offer
Cash is king !

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The dishonesty and corruption in that club is a complete joke
Everybody including the NRL bosses are turning a blind eye making it impossible to really figure out his true value or submit an offer
Cash is king !
an extra 1.5m over 5 years is a lot of money to turn down tho. E.g. Roosters offer Latrell 700k (what he's worth) and we offer him 900k-1m.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are these threads not in rumours lol

Fk we don’t get shit