Opinion No to Dani Levi

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds will be an important acquisition to the club next year

How fucked up are the Panthers? They released Koroisau from the final year of his contract at Penrith to join Manly and now the Panthers re-sign him back after being released from Manly
How fucked is api for going back

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How fucked is api for going back
Well he gets an extra 100k and let's face it, Panthers are expected to do better then us in the short term.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he gets an extra 100k and let's face it, Panthers are expected to do better then us in the short term.
Panthers are goneski to be honest.

They royally fucked up not just once, but twice at epic proportions.

1. Choosing Ivan Cleary when Gould had Wayne Bennett in the bag

2. Ousting Gould

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Panthers are goneski to be honest.

They royally fucked up not just once, but twice at epic proportions.

1. Choosing Ivan Cleary when Gould had Wayne Bennett in the bag

2. Ousting Gould
I do believe Cleary is slowly undoing the building Panthers have done over the years. DWZ and Blake already gone. I know he isn't fond with Mansour and RCG. I've heard he's going to try and turn Mansour into a Second Rower (wtf?). Edwards was also probably shopped around during the season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking no thanks.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Levi is a grub who deliberately injured a fellow team mate that plays the same position.
Worse then what Nathan Brown will ever be and would rather support another team then watch him play.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon train up Cogger and Lewis as cover.
Those options left are rubbish
Might as well try what we are already paying for...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Levi is a grub who deliberately injured a fellow team mate that plays the same position.
Worse then what Nathan Brown will ever be and would rather support another team then watch him play.
Care to elaborate? Never heard of this

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
9. JMK
14. Reynolds

:grinning:
Who has been an elite hooker? Reynolds or Luke?
Who has played hooker the most and so has a better pass off the ground and is better at reading the play in front of him? Reynolds or Luke?
Who has been the more reliable defender in the middle of the field? With the stronger body and shoulders? Reynolds or Luke?

Gee I think you answered who we should bring back to Belmore.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Issac Luke would be my main target 1 year with 1 year option I reckon he is what we need someone with a bit of aggression in the middle of the ruck and he will be able to teach JMK a thing or two and also a handy goal kicker

James Segeyaro if they don't get Luke
I hope we don't get Danny Levi

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who has been an elite hooker? Reynolds or Luke?
Who has played hooker the most and so has a better pass off the ground and is better at reading the play in front of him? Reynolds or Luke?
Who has been the more reliable defender in the middle of the field? With the stronger body and shoulders? Reynolds or Luke?

Gee I think you answered who we should bring back to Belmore.
I'm just memeing because I love Reynolds from his time with us before he went to the Tigers. We wouldn't be able to get Reynolds for 1 year anyways, it'd have to be 2 years (remaining contract with Tigers). We just need a Hooker for 1 year. They're all bad options so will be interesting to see who we go with. I'd prefer Segeyaro > Luke myself.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FCUK NO TO LEVI!!!! My heart hurts of the notion... I think im having an anxiety attack thinking about it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds will be an important acquisition to the club next year

How fucked up are the Panthers? They released Koroisau from the final year of his contract at Penrith to join Manly and now the Panthers re-sign him back after being released from Manly
He left when Cleary left. His back when Cleary came back. I have come up with the idea the guy doesn't want to be coached by a strict coach. He left Mcquire, Griffin and now Pay.. He likes easy going coaches like Hasler and Cleary...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Reynolds
Segeyaro
Luke
Lichaa
Levi

which 1 do you want? we're going to sign a Hooker. What is left/available isn't what you'd like to hear unfortunately.

Panthers signing Koroisau might open up Katoa or Egan.
Rein won't be moved on early because no one will buy him (unless?).

we need a short term option so we can go in again for Turpin or Harry Grant going into the 2021 season. If we miss out on both of them we're going to be going into 2021 without a "good" Hooker. Same old really.
Out of that lot I'd only pick seggy but only for rotation purposes, not to replace JMK. Until we find ourselves someone of the likes of B. Smith or Hodgson, then I'd leave JMK at 9.

howard3.0

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would easily have Luke for a year or two so long as he was cheap.. I mean yeah sure he's been shit at the Warriors, but who doesn't go to the Warriors and slip into cruise control, it's infectious over there.. not saying he'd be anywhere near his 2014 form, but I'd rather us play JMK over any of the other duds on the market