Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well I know a lot of you guys on this forum don't want Reynolds back again, but cast your minds back to how many field goals that he slotted over to win games for us and how many line breaks he made, I reckon that if was in our team tonight he would have the game for us and possibly other close games this year witch would have put us in the eight. The Tigers had a blinder last week with him at hooker so with Robbie Farah retiring I don't think they will let him go now, so I think we have missed another good chance to grab a good halfback + utility player who's heart & soul is with our club.
Mate.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bomb bomb bomb bomb that’s his game plan. And the bombs he does are shit. He is terrible

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has no natural skills as a half..... he's lucky that the modern games structure accommodates link men like him..... Compare his skill level to halves of the past like Andrew Walker, Mundine,Brett Firman, Lam, Shifty,etc all these players had naturally skills like show and go, chip and chase... even better inside passes.... Lewis has the most predictable inside pass I've ever seen ... hardly fools the defence...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He still hasnt hit the Joe Williams 2008 level IMO.. That guy had no attack or defence..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
and... he's still the 2nd best half at the club.
1. Foran (when he has a crack)
2. Cogger
3. Wakeham
4. Lewis
That's the real ranking... could even argue Brown is better than Lewis when it comes to attacking halves play

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What does Lewis provide in attack to make it a no contest?
It's his golden locks and dreaming eyes haha. Swear some ***** are brainwashed, maybe it's because of his last name who knows

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger would have won us that game
Fuck Lewis. Theres a reason why his uncle doesn't talk to him, hes shit!

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to be the most uncoordinated looking player I have ever watched. His attack is terrible

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's his golden locks and dreaming eyes haha. Swear some ***** are brainwashed, maybe it's because of his last name who knows
Yeh I get that vibe around here too. You say something negative about Lewis and people lose their marbles.

You’d love to have him on your team. But he just doesn’t fit any position. Has no half traits at all (good defence isn’t a half trait). Lacks speed and mobility for centre. Lacks size and strength for back row. Don’t know if his defence will be as effective at lock.

2 weeks in a row he has had the opportunity to close out a game and hasn’t. And that’s what a half would do. I’m sure any other halfback in the Comp would have atleast gotten a semi decent field goal attempt the last 2 weeks. Has taken then wrong option in back to back games, last week went chip kick to the corner which gifted the ball to parra who got back to back to back sets. And was on the wrong side of the ruck and standing way too far over last night (even though the pass was horrid). But I guarantee you any other half would have been set up better and atleast got a kick away.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
Moses Mbye was far worse and had more experience at a time when he was labelled by some in the media and some fans as some sort of messiah.

Lewis is still young and finding his way. Sure he's not the greatest half ever but he's certainly not the worst.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Stupid thread. As if he is the worst ever. But this place always has irrational threads after a loss, even if we won the previous 4 matches and were in this one until the try in the 80th minute

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can't believe at times he doesn't even look where he is passing LOL. That long ball to the blue Meaney was embarrassing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LLs passing game makes Josh Reynolds look like Andrew John's LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem is with trying bulk him to play lock is he will get even slower. I'm sure the forwards are faster than him now lol.

When he said, in a pre season interveiw, that Foz has him covered for pace I though he was trying pump Forans tires. He was being honest.

You bulk him up and play him at lock he will make Napa look like Brett Dallas lol

Last edited: