Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
His shitty offload to nobody helped though didnt it. Next set cowboys score. Pretty sure he did something else after it I remember yelling at him through the tv. Several other events too but RFM is not what he hyped up to be by some.
His shitty offload to nobody helped though didnt it. Next set cowboys score. Pretty sure he did something else after it I remember yelling at him through the tv. Several other events too but RFM is not what he hyped up to be by some.
I thought he was strong tonight unfortunately the offload didn’t pull off..personally the forwards have really laid the platform the last few weeks but we just can’t find the finishing touches. I mean if we win tonight different story.. maybe the games we won 4 straight just wounded the boys out a bit as they were top eight teams.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No he was defenitely part of the problem. Multiple attacking sets where he sat back and done nothing, his involvement is fucking shit.
If you don’t like a player you will always be short sighted. Our first try came cause he took the ball to the line and drew players in...23 tackles mostly against their big forwards. He’s not in the same category as the others you mentioned and I could explain further but I don’t think you will understand. Maybe go for a rub and tug and relax a bit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you don’t like a player you will always be short sighted. Our first try came cause he took the ball to the line and drew players in...23 tackles mostly against their big forwards. He’s not in the same category as the others you mentioned and I could explain further but I don’t think you will understand. Maybe go for a rub and tug and relax a bit.
And I don't care. The issue is his involvement, not the quality of his involvement when he actually gets involved. If one of our halves actually had a good game then we actually win tonight.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Adam elliot threw 2 stupid passes that weren't on that really cost us tonight the sonner he is out of the team the better
Never gunna happen

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And I don't care. The issue is his involvement, not the quality of his involvement when he actually gets involved. If one of our halves actually had a good game then we actually win tonight.
Of course you don’t care you want to bag a guy no matter what.. pure negativity. And if the pass from JMK to Lewis was decent we had a chance to kick the field goal and it could have been a different outcome. I don’t see how you could blame Foz for the loss... our defence was A1 until Meaney came in and left Feldt unmarked and the try they scored at the end was a bit dubious.... but some how that is Fozza’s fault... how’s your form??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Granville's deception at dummy half. I swear he fooled our markers every time.

Malla

Reaction score
You called it..and rightly so..the word pressure caught us out tonight especially the amount of ball in hand in the cowboys 20..too rushed with no direction. However if DWZ scores things might have been different..never mind even though I was gutted, still proud Dog4life
Yeah more than a few calls screwed us. DWZ was a clear try, how it was over turned is mind boggling but anyway.
Still had our chances to win.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has a good game was just unlucky with the dwz try

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course you don’t care you want to bag a guy no matter what.. pure negativity. And if the pass from JMK to Lewis was decent we had a chance to kick the field goal and it could have been a different outcome. I don’t see how you could blame Foz for the loss... our defence was A1 until Meaney came in and left Feldt unmarked and the try they scored at the end was a bit dubious.... but some how that is Fozza’s fault... how’s your form??
Ban this guy he isn’t a bulldog it’s always sack him , he’s shit, bla bla ..

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why so many are hysterical about this game!

We all need to take a deep breath, we've had a fantastic last 2 months, let's just enjoy what this team will be next season with a few more quality players to be added!

The game tonight was set up by the NRL from the start of the season as it was the cowboys last home game before moving to their new stadium, and their first ever NRL game was against the bulldogs. A nice historical event which we all know the NRL loves, and in front of their home crowd the NRL were never going to let them go home disappointed....

We've seen and experienced this before thousands of time with the NRL, it makes a mockery of this sport, and rugby league is the easiest sport in the world for referees to exploit and influence outcomes, and tonight was another example.
Wow spot on !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We scored 1 try yet had multiple try scoring opportunities. Forans involvement was low. It's not fucking hard to understand and it's not fucking negativity.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow spot on !!!
I hate us fighting, I don't hate us arguing, but fighting, the kennel becomes another animal, for what? A sport run by incompetent people! It should never get to that on TK...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I’m in the hospital with my wife waiting for number 2
His flipping around and being a general rat bag
So she’s under observation
Natural birth out the window, hello c section.......
The wife is not impressed
But should be right to watch the game lol
Wtf

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We scored 1 try yet had multiple try scoring opportunities. Forans involvement was low. It's not fucking hard to understand and it's not fucking negativity.
Yep I agree his involvement was low in late first half and second half due to fatigue/injury...was written all over his face.. Fmd another reason why Pay is such a bad coach, we had a fighting fit, eager player in Cogger who has proven his suitability but was left to rot on the bench

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep I agree his involvement was low in late first half and second half due to fatigue/injury...was written all over his face.. Fmd another reason why Pay is such a bad coach, we had a fighting fit, eager player in Cogger who has proven his suitability but was left to rot in the bench
Exactly, deadset needed to be hooked up to oxygen throughout the game. He had some nice touches and looked our most likely, but he simply didn't get on the ball enough....I don't know why these posters have a hard time understanding and try to act like he was fucking great and then spit out the "you're negative" fucking shit. Fucking idiots.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly, deadset needed to be hooked up to oxygen throughout the game. He had some nice touches and looked our most likely, but he simply didn't get on the ball enough....I don't know why these posters have a hard time understanding and try to act like he was fucking great and then spit out the "you're negative" fucking shit. Fucking idiots.
Lol @ your medical advice but i don't think you're that far off !

Still I think he managed to catch a breath by holding back after each tackle and using energy at key times.. Not his best day but still bloody awesome..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he was strong tonight unfortunately the offload didn’t pull off..personally the forwards have really laid the platform the last few weeks but we just can’t find the finishing touches. I mean if we win tonight different story.. maybe the games we won 4 straight just wounded the boys out a bit as they were top eight teams.
They should have won it.
That muffed field goal attempt so frustrating in that we were so close to the goal only for a bad pass.

Also failure to put on a try or two in the first half when the team had dominant field position shows so much more work required in attack.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last night shows you how heavily we rely on DWZ and Foran. DWZ was busted but I get why he played when it was effectively a knockout game. He toughed it out but he was no where near 100%. Foran looked good early in the first half but hit a wall around 20 mins not sure if he was injured or just couldn’t handle the conditions up there as he looked out on his feet for much of the game.

Without our two most important players in attack firing we needed someone else to step up but it never happened.

Last edited: