Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a big call. Have you watched every game of football across all grades and competitions in every state or country in 125 years you bell end!
Im not saying hes the answer going forward but fuck me that statement is rubbish.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
Don't post such rubbish. There is no need to exaggerate in such a ridiculous manner. I would have disliked if such button existed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not ANYWHERE as bad as the above statement, no way... he’s just not the answer and from what he could of been, he just hasn’t developed well enough. Next!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1. Foran
2. Lewis
no contest.
Bahahaha not even close. Lewis is fucking shit house. Can't run, can't organise, can't ball play...can't even pass a ball ffs. Awful half, truly fucking awful.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the very least Cogger should of come on only as an extra FG kicker.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All hail Pay and his shit selections/sub rotation/attacking game plan

Last edited by a moderator:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats a big call. Have you watched every game of football across all grades and competitions in every state or country in 125 years you bell end!
Im not saying hes the answer going forward but fuck me that statement is rubbish.
I've come close only 124 years I watched every game ,I had a gap year in 1912 and went to Holland for a year to write poetry

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I know a lot of you guys on this forum don't want Reynolds back again, but cast your minds back to how many field goals that he slotted over to win games for us and how many line breaks he made, I reckon that if was in our team tonight he would have the game for us and possibly other close games this year witch would have put us in the eight. The Tigers had a blinder last week with him at hooker so with Robbie Farah retiring I don't think they will let him go now, so I think we have missed another good chance to grab a good halfback + utility player who's heart & soul is with our club.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I know a lot of you guys on this forum don't want Reynolds back again, but cast your minds back to how many field goals that he slotted over to win games for us and how many line breaks he made, I reckon that if was in our team tonight he would have the game for us and possibly other close games this year witch would have put us in the eight. The Tigers had a blinder last week with him at hooker so with Robbie Farah retiring I don't think they will let him go now, so I think we have missed another good chance to grab a good halfback + utility player who's heart & soul is with our club.

Ohhhhhhh you are going to cop it now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds out of the question now with Koroisau coming. I think he would of been the next best choice tho.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worse than Paul Carriage? I know PC was a fullback, but I'm just trying to understand your mindset. I'm no big fan of Lewis, great defence, but I agree, every-time he lines up one of them slow motion bombs to the left, i want to run out and punch him. And I'd have time to do that too before the opposition caught the ball. I think he secretly wants to be moses mybe. Get some fame and cash, without being very good or skillful.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does he take so long to kick for touch for our penalties? Gives the opposition a nice little breather

howard3.0

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think he needs to go back into the centres or something because he is valuable, but Cogger has more creativity