WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear james gavet is On his way out of Newcastle..
We need a good prop...
Thoughts..
Watched him in a trial this year, he hits audibly hard. But, he's a bit undisciplined and goes missing. IMO, not a priority.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nooo, ignatius paasi was off contract not sure if he still is, id take him

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We do need a big intimidating prop. Gavet is not that.
Ogden promised a lot but has not delivered at all. He was shocking in the CC cup against Mounties.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rather Ogden than Gavet, Gavet has some stupid penalties in him. Holding out hope for him when he was with us previously and disappointed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nooo, ignatius paasi was off contract not sure if he still is, id take him
Very underrated.. Though I'd enquire about James up there at the tits though not sure how much dough we got after Britt.

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Watched him in a trial this year, he hits audibly hard. But, he's a bit undisciplined and goes missing. IMO, not a priority.
If you read what the Knights fans that watch them both play each week are saying, they want Brown to get rid of Gavet and keep Ese'ese.

IMO Ese'ese has a lot more potential than Gavet.

top_dawg1

New Pup
Reaction score
We do need a big intimidating prop. Gavet is not that.
Ogden promised a lot but has not delivered at all. He was shocking in the CC cup against Mounties.
Ogden is too busy on the shisha every other night, not professional enough nor hungry enough at this point in his career, and thats a real shame. He would offer plenty if he wanted it bad enough.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Except Ellery Hanley that dude was awesome until Baa took his head off in the GF gifting us the trophy lol
Didn't Martin Offiah play a couple of seasons out here. I can't remember if he did any good or not but he was pretty solid playing for the poms if I remember correctly.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Martin Offiah play a couple of seasons out here. I can't remember if he did any good or not but he was pretty solid playing for the poms if I remember correctly.
Martin Ofire Played well in OZ. as did our very own Gary Connolly (cnt partner to McCracken) and don’t forgot the little pocket rocket Jonathan Davies

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin Ofire Played well in OZ. as did our very own Gary Connolly (cnt partner to McCracken) and don’t forgot the little pocket rocket Jonathan Davies
Widdop's not exactly shit either, although a little injury prone.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should be after Campbell Gillard with penrith paying part of his salary

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And I would sign Chris Lawrence he can add a little expeeience

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is doing with your last 2 suggestions david..... putrid

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really hope we can get Ese'ese. Right now we must keep Tolman. Why? Remember that time when we played Brisbane I believe and we had Napa/Ogden? We had like 15 missed tackles between them. Tolman simply does not miss tackles. Ese'ese will really lock down our defence in the middle of the field.