Favourite Burger Joint

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A skinny Mexican **** broke the record on L.A. 23 patties are something ridiculous.

He must have been stonned as a sick **** to get all that down.

The burgers are wicked. Rated
Where the fuck you been, my second favourite Jew?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mary’s in Newtown is way over rated. Straight out was disappointed.

So I went a second time in case it was just that time and again felt underwhelmed.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Newy Burger Co. In newcastle of course.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like a good burger that I can fit in my mouth. I did have fun eating the Noah's Ark at Burgers by Josh (2 large beef patties, 2 chicken patties, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 of each animal), but big burgers annoy me. If I can't just eat it and be happy then it's annoying.
Bar luca burgers I sometimes have to break down into two sessions.

Can become a mess but worth it
It does get pretty annoying when places smother on the sauce or the burgers are too big then becomes too messy to eat properly plus some places don't even have a washup area or soap ffs... I always need to washup before and after eating so it really gets at my ocd for this lol

Haven't tried Mary's ret. Burger Projects all seem to be closing down. All their Queensland branches closed down. Many of their NSW ones have closed down too with the Parramatta one closing recently.
Mary’s in Newtown is way over rated. Straight out was disappointed.

So I went a second time in case it was just that time and again felt underwhelmed.
Try Marys in the CBD as its easier to get your order instead of it being a fkn instagram foody packed pos poofta haven in newtown plus their menu has some different things on it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Alittle thing me and mates have figured out is if you ask for no sauce on a burger then just taste how good their meat and cheese combo is, you can really gauge how good a place is with thier food

There is a Burgers Anonymous in Fairfield now which is pretty good on pricing plus pretty decent food, seating and a clean washup area with soap and paper towels (big plus lmao), they also minus 3$ form the price if you ask for no bacon (fucking about time a place did this I got fucking sick of asking for no bacon then getting charged for it ffs...)

They have these pretty nice truffle fries and pasito as a drink a option, pretty much 20$ for their signautre burger thing with double patties, good serving for truffle fries and can of drink its abit cheaper for normal fries or their other fry options (cheesy fries, laoded fries and etc)

Im also a fan of those little lebo places that do the grilled burgers with chicken ribs, love me some chicken ribs also a nice little find is Classic Burger in Yagoona

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I did, I was pretty full after it plus managed to eat a few of the extra buns from all the tripple cheese burgers we ordered to make it haha
Sahten habibeh

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never again though, unless someone shouts it lol
I'll shout you one day bro, but don't laugh when I struggle to finish 1 cheeseburger lol The old days I'd have a competition with you lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well number one for me is Jesus, but I don't know if I can take Brother Nathaniel serious or not lol
BN is a jew who loves Jesus.

He despised his Rabbi and parents for being anti Semites

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw is anyone else getting burger adverts now?

I might go dig up the pizza thread I created? Lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll shout you one day bro, but don't laugh when I struggle to finish 1 cheeseburger lol The old days I'd have a competition with you lol
Haha its okay bro, we aren't getting any younger so lets keep the fatty stuff down lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Alittle thing me and mates have figured out is if you ask for no sauce on a burger then just taste how good their meat and cheese combo is, you can really gauge how good a place is with thier food

There is a Burgers Anonymous in Fairfield now which is pretty good on pricing plus pretty decent food, seating and a clean washup area with soap and paper towels (big plus lmao), they also minus 3$ form the price if you ask for no bacon (fucking about time a place did this I got fucking sick of asking for no bacon then getting charged for it ffs...)

They have these pretty nice truffle fries and pasito as a drink a option, pretty much 20$ for their signautre burger thing with double patties, good serving for truffle fries and can of drink its abit cheaper for normal fries or their other fry options (cheesy fries, laoded fries and etc)

Im also a fan of those little lebo places that do the grilled burgers with chicken ribs, love me some chicken ribs also a nice little find is Classic Burger in Yagoona
Burgers annonymous?
Ive eaten at the one in Darlinghurst a few times.
Its much better than the burger joint at circular quay.

Best burger shops will always be Greek run milk bars for me!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Burgers annonymous?
Ive eaten at the one in Darlinghurst a few times.
Its much better than the burger joint at circular quay.

Best burger shops will always be Greek run milk bars for me!
Yeah man the one in the cross, they have a branch out in fairfield and there is superior burger out that way too

A

Alexander the Great

You should check our ribs and things in bankstown I think. Went there once and they did some pretty epic food