What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Man in the High Castle. Really cool concept, but not too sure how I feel about it all. Acting not that great and comes off feeling a bit cheap as a production.

Might stick with it as I've heard good things.
It gets a lot better. It's trippy & hard to reconcile at times. Definitely stick with it, apparently it wraps up in next (4th) season

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also, started watching Wu Assassins. Fuck it's good. The acting is sub-par, the story is stereotypical 90s Asian action movie but it's great. The fight scenes are amazing.
Geez, really, i thought it was absolute shit. Pathetic acting, even Kathryn Winnick from vikings couldnt save it, shit story line, totally convoluted. The only decent character was uncle six, but even his role was secondary. The fight sequences were ok, but would have to say "into the badlands" fight sequences were heap better.
Personally i wouldn't waste my time with it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez, really, i thought it was absolute shit. Pathetic acting, even Kathryn Winnick from vikings couldnt save it, shit story line, totally convoluted. The only decent character was uncle six, but even his role was secondary. The fight sequences were ok, but would have to say "into the badlands" fight sequences were heap better.
Personally i wouldn't waste my time with it
I think that's what I liked about it. It reminded me of a the terrible but great 80s martial art movies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched "Better Than Us" on Netflix. Russian future Android show. Not sure why I kept watching it. It's alright but not great and never gets great.

The main chick is a stunner though. Ridiculous body which is probably why she got the role 'cause her acting is pretty terrible.

Also, in normal Netflix style, the voice-overs are horrendous. Watch it in Russian if you watch it

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, heard it was a bit bad. On the plus side, Preacher season 4 starts next week.

Also, if you have Amazon Prime, watch The Boys. It's excellent.
You up to date with Preacher? Watched ep 5 today.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You up to date with Preacher? Watched ep 5 today.
Nah. Been waiting for the whole season to come out so I can binge watch it.

Speaking of such. You need to watch The Boys. Unfortunately it's only on Amazon Prime Video, but I'm pretty sure you can get a trial for it

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah. Been waiting for the whole season to come out so I can binge watch it.

Speaking of such. You need to watch The Boys. Unfortunately it's only on Amazon Prime Video, but I'm pretty sure you can get a trial for it

The boys , is great !! Homeland was the man actor in this other show I watched called Banshee.. was pretty good only 5 seasons.

Preacher is great also gotta catch up tonight.

Altered carbon was pretty good

As well as Titans (DC) and Doom Patrol (DC) , pretty good viewing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nearly finished the first season. Pretty funny so far.
Bro wait until you get to season 2. They take it to the next level. Keep an eye out for episode 3 of season 2... I nearly died laughing in the episode (you'll see why when you watch it).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the exorcist series.a 3rd season would of been nice to finish everything but shit happens

Wahesh

Reaction score
Binge watched "Better Than Us" on Netflix. Russian future Android show. Not sure why I kept watching it. It's alright but not great and never gets great.

The main chick is a stunner though. Ridiculous body which is probably why she got the role 'cause her acting is pretty terrible.

Also, in normal Netflix style, the voice-overs are horrendous. Watch it in Russian if you watch it

Looking at the thumbnail made me immediately think it was a blonde, short-haired Kim Kardashian lol.

Anyway... currently watch Stranger Things and Unsolved Tupac and Biggie. I might look at Glow after I'm done with these. Bloody hell there's too much to get through, bring on Summer and longer days lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boys , is great !! Homeland was the man actor in this other show I watched called Banshee.. was pretty good only 5 seasons.

Preacher is great also gotta catch up tonight.

Altered carbon was pretty good

As well as Titans (DC) and Doom Patrol (DC) , pretty good viewing.
I've said it in here before but Banshee was awesome. I loved it because it. Covered all the bases I like, strong violence and language, explicit sex scenes, shootouts, more sex lol. Shame they had to quickly finish it up though, I thought there was more they could do with show.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I'm about 5 episodes in & struggling with it, so based on your comments, think I'll drop it now.
Was probably a good concept, but shit execution & like you say the dubbing is fucking horrible

Wahesh

Reaction score
Finished season 1 of Stranger Things. Not bad, pretty good. Looking forward to season 2 now.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Also finished up to episode 5 of unsolved, 5 more to go.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Legion had the best final episode of any show ever.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Legion had the best final episode of any show ever.
It was pretty good. I'm glad they wrapped it up and did it in such an interesting way. Still thought it could have been better though.