Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is one offer they definitely need to pull and withdraw
Not yet warriors are fighting hard for him. They have offered api 150k more then the bulldogs to there.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously you dont much watch football
More like API needs to go to a hookers class cause the bloke is shite.
You’ve got no idea, weren’t you the wanting to sign Lichaa for another year. Stay off the Kennel Michael and concentrate on finding another club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive got no issue with jmk development a gun centre like staggs/xerri/scott a bigger priority in my opinion

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't need your advice.
APi is shit.
Manly lost their last game
Api missed vital tackle when game was on the line the opposition scored the winning try.
Api passes to Neville nobodies, into the sideline and into the ground.
No thanks
You’ve got no idea, weren’t you the wanting to sign Lichaa for another year. Stay off the Kennel Michael and concentrate on finding another club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That is what I'm thinking. Do we need Herman.
No we don't need him, I was previously on board with this signing but since then To'omaga has finally got a crack and continued to improve with each game while RFM has looked really impressive playing through the middle. Unless we still plan on releasing RFM then I don't see the point, we have already signed Britt and Stimson while Kalache will have another years experience and is potentially another option off the bench. Still have Ogden who tops our metres per carry in the forwards and more often than not had one of the quicker play the balls when playing firstgrade.

We defenitely have enough to work with now as long as we actually do build off the back of this season and get our pre season right unlike the last two years. If we're signing someone it should be an impressive youngster or established player that can slot in and get the job done immediately..our starting middle third does need a shakeup though, not that keen on seeing Tolman/Napa/Elliott all starting together again next season.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Unless Herman can reliably provide that enforcer role that Napa has failed to deliver on (until last game in patches) I don't see the point in his signature.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon we have to do the same with Ese Ese... the situation has changed and we look ok with middle forward rotation RFM and RT really showing us something now and Britt coming across for a bit of depth. I think Api could give us something a bit extra at 9, feel for JMK he is playing well. Need a centre!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No we don't need him, I was previously on board with this signing but since then To'omaga has finally got a crack and continued to improve with each game while RFM has looked really impressive playing through the middle. Unless we still plan on releasing RFM then I don't see the point, we have already signed Britt and Stimson while Kalache will have another years experience and is potentially another option off the bench. Still have Ogden who tops our metres per carry in the forwards and more often than not had one of the quicker play the balls when playing firstgrade.

We defenitely have enough to work with now as long as we actually do build off the back of this season and get our pre season right unlike the last two years. If we're signing someone it should be an impressive youngster or established player that can slot in and get the job done immediately..our starting middle third does need a shakeup though, not that keen on seeing Tolman/Napa/Elliott all starting together again next season.
Well said. To'omaga is starting to realise his potential and I'm loving RFM in the middle. Can't forget Ogden.

Not sure about Britt maybe we are grooming him to replace Tolman in the future but I'd like to see us go for someone like Welch or Flegler for that role.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well said. To'omaga is starting to realise his potential and I'm loving RFM in the middle. Can't forget Ogden.

Not sure about Britt maybe we are grooming him to replace Tolman in the future but I'd like to see us go for someone like Welch or Flegler for that role.
Britt looked shithouse against us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Britt looks far better on the edge than through the middle, really can't see how he possibly fits in our best 17 unless a few injuries hit as he's really nothing special or different to what we have

If I had to guess the make up of our forward pack and bench..

8.Tolman
9. Api (assuming we sign him)
10 Napa
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. JMK
15. To'omaga
16. RFM
17. Elliott

I assume Pay would pick something like this? Surely you can't drop RFM and To'omaga, Elliott won't get dropped and I assume Stimson will go straight onto an edge because that's where he plays best...who knows with Pay though, he could still start Elliott and find spots for Britt and Smith lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Britt looks far better on the edge than through the middle, really can't see how he possibly fits in our best 17 unless a few injuries hit as he's really nothing special or different to what we have

8.Tolman
10 Napa
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. JMK
15. To'omaga
16. RFM
17. Elliott

I assume Pay would pick something like this? Surely you can't drop RFM and To'omaga, Elliott won't get dropped and I assume Stimson will go straight onto an edge because that's where he plays best...who knows with Pay though, he could still start Elliott and find spots for Britt and Smith lol
As of last week. RFM still getting shopped around.

Api has been given a deadline. We arnt matching what warriors offering, balls in his court.

Herman still negotiating but leaning towards a No.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Api has been given a deadline. We arnt matching what warriors offering, balls in his court.

If we're shopping RFM around then I honestly dunno wtf the club is doing lol. Bloke looks perfect through the middle and I can't believe it took this long to give him a shot there.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This 100%.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Well he ain’t going to sign for us for $150k less lol. It’s all about the money !!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he ain’t going to sign for us for $150k less lol. It’s all about the money !!
JMK has improved really well and is saving us money there and will help his own value grow.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If warriors are 150k up it’s hard to see how he would come to us.

Manly are releasing him as they don’t want to pay his remainder, so they will want as much as they can get

Malla

Reaction score

8.Tolman
10 Napa
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. JMK
15. To'omaga
16. RFM
17. Elliott

Lol pay will drop rfm,toomaga and jmk to reggies, chn to bench and start Elliot. Smith will be there as well and Cogger will be on the bench for 80 catching a cold

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If warriors are 150k up it’s hard to see how he would come to us.

Manly are releasing him as they don’t want to pay his remainder, so they will want as much as they can get
If he can get a gig in Sydney thus not have to move house, that $150k becomes less attractive.

Plus the Warriors still has that “place where careers go to die” stench...