no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not keen on Api either, seems to be injured more than he’s on the field

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don't we just stash our money if we can't figure out who's good to buy? If we play well next year at the beginning, we will have a nice stockpile of cash to get a good season recruit/recruits like Perrett/Inu in 2012.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
DNA whatevs. Bottom line: anyone who genuinely doesn’t wanna play in blue and white we don’t sign. Let prima donna tossers go elsewhere. Precedent: Tony Williams - expensive dud who admitted he only came for the money. I admire this recruitment strategy - you buy in to the Dogs for a bunch of reasons or you bugger off. Hardly rocket science...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope ramiens career goes to the toilet fucking ****. Seems like he has a high opinion of himself. We don’t need his type
Absolutely don’t need this type of person at our club. Don’t want to play for the famous blue and white then piss off

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Breaking news : SBW to link with Canterbury bulldogs in 2020 after rugby union commitments

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're not getting latrell, don't even want the **** to be honest with the money he will command.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're not getting latrell, don't even want the **** to be honest with the money he will command.
We will get him for 900k-1m if we want him. I think he's worth 700k as a Centre tho. I think he'd be amazing in/for our team if the last 4-5 weeks or so was our standard level effort wise moving forward.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api is a bit of a journeyman but as he is from Berala he should have some doggies spirit in his veins.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where'd you hear this?
My mates dad works on the board, they gave ramien a deadline by Friday, he rejected the three year deal. They can only sign 2 out of the three so now Herman ease and api Koroisau are now on track

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waste of money .

The guy is a dud, carnt tackle, not dangerous at all

Just get seregayo for half the price
Not yet warriors are fighting hard for him. They have offered api 150k more then the bulldogs to there.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
My mates dad works on the board, they gave ramien a deadline by Friday, he rejected the three year deal. They can only sign 2 out of the three so now Herman ease and api Koroisau are now on track
Thanks Isaac. I believe it.

Do you think we really need Herman now that Toomaga and RFM are coming along well?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly why spend money on players no better than what we have now.
Save cash and buy 2 marquees + keep foran and build youngsters around them like the Melbourne model
He can play centre

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how sharks can sign someone without releasing a player and being over cap next year...
Prior going to eels. His origin time last year bumped his pay up I would say. Bit sorry for JMK but API is class

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a centre more than any position

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you dont much watch football
More like API needs to go to a hookers class cause the bloke is shite.
Prior going to eels. His origin time last year bumped his pay up I would say. Bit sorry for JMK but API is class