Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be OK if we had to pay overs to get a decent marquee player. Ramien isn't that.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a feeling Ramien was stringing us along as a plan B if Cronulla couldn’t clear cap space. Glad we pulled the offer.
We might get Duges instead if Sharks are freeing up cap space?

Just jokes...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
API will be great . Jmk utility . Stimson will be great too he’s good for melb

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope ramiens career goes to the toilet fucking ****. Seems like he has a high opinion of himself. We don’t need his type

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the API signing confirmed ?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except not many clubs have room and they have excess centres
Teams don’t publish their cap position like American sports. You don’t know how much cap room they have. You only know what they want you to know

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Without even considering how well the Morris bros are going at their new clubs this year it has been clear for years that we don't get the best out of our backs.

If you come to play for Canterbury you will lose likely lose market value.

There is probably no point in actually signing any decent outside back for market value or above because at this point in time we don't give them enough opportunity to utilize their skills.

Facts

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without even considering how well the Morris bros are going at their new clubs this year it has been clear for years that we don't get the best out of our backs.

If you come to play for Canterbury you will lose likely lose market value.

There is probably no point in actually signing any decent outside back for market value or above because at this point in time we don't give them enough opportunity to utilize their skills.

Facts
Completely wrong, josh Morris was nsw centre for a long time and that was at our club. Curtis Rona was leading try scorer with semi radradra. Brett Morris was always better then josh and it’s no brainer he’s performing well at roosters

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Completely wrong, josh Morris was nsw centre for a long time and that was at our club. Curtis Rona was leading try scorer with semi radradra. Brett Morris was always better then josh and it’s no brainer he’s performing well at roosters
That's your opinion and your entitled to it but the last 4 years atleast have seen us average fewer and fewer points per year.

Curtis Rona was pure talent and it was a case of just swing it to Rona and see what happens. There were many post match interviews with players that back that statement up. Jmoz was picked because he is world class defender.

To me I'm just being realistic and the way I see it is we are currently an unattractive prospect for alot of backs. Not all. But alot.

The backs just don't get enough clean ball in space.

Not trying to be negative. Just saying this is what I see and I think it needs to be addressed or we will get very little value out of paying $1m for Mitchell for example

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want Latrell and want to keep Hopoate. If the board/recruitment team are thinking the same then signing Ramien doesn't make much sense, unless they're going to play Latrell Fullback and unsettle DWZ by playing him on the Wing or him leaving and not resigning.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Good we don't need a stonekicker like Ramien fuckn with team composure.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just have this feeling our board really wants lattrell