Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we are in same boat as we where before. We badly badly need quality centres. I’m not devastated here as others said Raimen has got a big question mark over his actions and commitment. Though he has more talent than most of our backs and we lack badly there.

We better land Curtis Scott for next year and ideally either latrell or manu for 2021

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I remember when we signed was it woods or Foran, then NRL would not register the contract until we released players? WTF?
Agree. Over the cap. Add 500k. Nice one

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true, but I saw some sly comments after... thank you... we held firm and weren’t budging on our offer... 500k is a joke for him good on the club
Sounds like the days of the club signing half-assed players is over. Great to hear. Hopefully Curtis Scott is lined up though

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is true, but I saw some sly comments after... thank you... we held firm and weren’t budging on our offer... 500k is a joke for him good on the club
All good. I love people providing information and the value on this site in invaluable. That being said I'm sure most who have been burnt take the info onboard but save a little bit in reserve so they don't do their heads in. Things change etc. I'm not that devastated if he has gone to Sharks tbh because he was sounding like a wanker AND if he choose them over us then it proves he is a wanker lol. I'm more concerned how the NRL could register his contract with the sharks over the cap.... Hopefully it all goes south and Ramien is stuck out in the cold.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian projencko from the Herald is reporting that ramien knocked us back, so really we did not withdraw the offer from what he is saying.
Also says we are 50k away from getting esse esse .....

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian projencko from the Herald is reporting that ramien knocked us back, so really we did not withdraw the offer from what he is saying.
Also says we are 50k away from getting esse esse .....
We withdrew mate, he didn’t knock us back... he wanted a cash grab, we just stuck to our guns...

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jesse Ramien met with bulldogs officials yesterday , so he rejected our offer, just used us to bump up his offer always wanted back at sharks...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would probably be about the third time he has rejected us although the 2nd time could have been Newcastle not releasing him as a swap with klemmer...
Nonetheless , let's move on, give xerri the coin if they want to clear the decks
Next minute Sharks can't clear the decks, times ticking, knock knock at Belmore. Hi Ramien ya ***, what can we do for you...………..

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least he went to the meeting......unlike the turbo boys
Jesse Ramien met with bulldogs officials yesterday , so he rejected our offer, just used us to bump up his offer always wanted back at sharks...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we close this thread now that this dumb **** has followed the coin

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we are in same boat as we where before. We badly badly need quality centres. I’m not devastated here as others said Raimen has got a big question mark over his actions and commitment. Though he has more talent than most of our backs and we lack badly there.

We better land Curtis Scott for next year and ideally either latrell or manu for 2021
I agree but I'd rather miss out on this clown and wait another year especially if we could land Mitchell and or Staggs. Ramien not in the same class as these 2

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No we aren’t... I’ve said time and time again here, we sent our offers and weren’t going to budge... they are united in the fact that we aren’t gonna pay overs for players... will we miss out on some players, yes... but guess what I think all kennellers are united in the fact that ramien IF he came was trying to come for the wrong reasons... and our board could see that pretty early on..