Nathan Brown

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
The way yous are all seeing Brown right now is how I see ALL THEM SCUMMY PARRA *****! We got the W and fucked their top 4 hopes.. That in itself is a massive victory!(well for me at least) Hahahaha Suck shit to Brown & Parra

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He played that game like it was a grand final and that his actions would have no repercussions. I hope he misses 2-5 weeks (shoulder and late). Literally tried to take our best player off the field.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He played that game like it was a grand final and that his actions would have no repercussions. I hope he misses 2-5 weeks (shoulder and late). Literally tried to take our best player off the field.
Has to be at least 4 weeks so it includes two finals.
Pretty sure those pretenders will be out 1st week of the finals.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What an absolute cocksucka. Hope they throw the book at him, but they probably won't. It was totally deliberate and an illegal hit. Prick shouldn't have been on the field period after that, deserved more than 10 mins.

Reaction score
Just for a sec imagine if a bulldog did the same thing brown did he’d be gone for 10+ but this Parra **** will get off easy with 5 fuck him though

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatty on channel 9 said he did a shoulder charge at least 3 time before he was sent off.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it just me but was this prick involved in some pretty ordinary and illegal plays tonight.
FFS its the time you wish the punches were back so this clown could be sorted out.
It really irritated me with what he got away with especially that he may have created some injury issues for us.
This prick really got under my skin tonight.
Every game he plays he is a grub

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That fat roundball **** Brown, I'm still pissed off.
I read someone say Tolman ran up to him at the end of the game and was yelling in his face.
Did anybody see that?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shows how shit a player he is, that his coach was willing to sacrifice him to take out DWZ.
Shows how shit a person he is that he was willing to do it.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was pay, I would have sent in a smith or Elliot and just told him to give the bloke a swinging arm, and put him out like a light hey like a light heyyy

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was pay, I would have sent in a smith or Elliot and just told him to give the bloke a swinging arm, and put him out like a light hey like a light heyyy
I thought we played it pretty well by just needling the prick all night long and getting the last laugh at full time was he cherry on top.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m all for big hits. But that was reckless and dangerous and injured our most potent attacking player.

The way he ran off the line. Like a scud missile. He was hitting him if he had the ball or not. If Chris smith got sin binned (in effect he was sent off as it was at the end of the game) on a hit that he pulled out of, caused no injury. And barely impacted him. But hitting someone late, and cheap and injuring them full force is the same penalty....... just shows how out of touch the refs and nrl is.

Is it to protect the player? If so Brown is sent off and out for a month minimum.

DWZ even said that could be his season over. Yet brown was back on within 10 mins while DWZ was off getting mended.

Good on Jackson for taking things into his own hands. If the refs can’t control dirty play I’m all for players taking things into their own hands. Proud of Jackson even if that would have turned the penalty or game if he got sin binned too.