Nathan Brown

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was it just me but was this prick involved in some pretty ordinary and illegal plays tonight.
FFS its the time you wish the punches were back so this clown could be sorted out.
It really irritated me with what he got away with especially that he may have created some injury issues for us.
This prick really got under my skin tonight.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear he hit a few players with shoulders
Pretty sure Meaney was 1

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be sighted for min 3 more of them that he led with the shoulder

Coward scum had one run after his sin binning the pansie bitch

On a fullback too

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
When you have a former criminal and pussy grabber in your team and Brown is the biggest ****, that says something.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s always been a filthy player glad to see the boys ripping in to him.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the post game conference one of the journos mentioned to Dean Pay that Brown attempted similar a few times during the game and Pay said he was doing it all game - wasn't impressed.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutherson is also a piece of shit he didn’t stop whinging all game and didn’t even know the rules. He’s such a ordinary player too can’t believe there was such drama about this plodders contract earlier in the year.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yep spot on here Arthur instructed brown to be the hitman for dwz hes just as much to blame a win at all cost approach that has potentially caused serious shoulder Injury to dwz I hope they come down hard and rub him out of the finals, dwz post match interview with freddy said it all not impressed to say the least...

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it just me but was this prick involved in some pretty ordinary and illegal plays tonight.
FFS its the time you wish the punches were back so this clown could be sorted out.
It really irritated me with what he got away with especially that he may have created some injury issues for us.
This prick really got under my skin tonight.
Filthy dirty rotten scumbag, I hope he gets a life ban. and the sore fucking loser wanted to continue fighting after the game was over, But we fixed the dirty Little Fucker, he was in tears when BULLDOGS WON....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have a former criminal and pussy grabber in your team and Brown is the biggest ****, that says something.
I didn't know Donald Trump, is playing for the eels??