Tears

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ok I’ll admit it. I’m a grown man with a family but I sort of had tears in my eyes when we finished that game. This is by far the most solid defensive wins I have seen in years. I’m so proud of the boys across the park and to say I felt like we won a gf is an understatement.

Special mention to jmk.... I’m first to bag him out etc but the kid has been solid in defence and made some crucial tackles tonight along side our cap.

Far out it’s prob a little late but I’m proud and I will be wearing my colours proud tomorrow. Wohooooo you beauty

Doooogiez

Waterboy
Reaction score
Up
ok ok I’ll admit it. I’m a grown man with a family but I sort of had tears in my eyes when we finished that game. This is by far the most solid defensive wins I have seen in years. I’m so proud of the boys across the park and to say I felt like we won a gf is an understatement.

Special mention to jmk.... I’m first to bag him out etc but the kid has been solid in defence and made some crucial tackles tonight along side our cap.

Far out it’s prob a little late but I’m proud and I will be wearing my colours proud tomorrow. Wohooooo you beauty
Up the dogs!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh got a tingle watching that it was like wok was in charge again and we were battering our way to victory real dogs of war stuff it was

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Good on you mate.

Glad you mentioned JMK also. 80 minutes, 48 tackles, 0 missed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep said in another thread that when jacko had a go at brown for the dog shot on DWZ I thought to myself my dogs are back and it nearly brought a tear to my eye.
I get what you are saying

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep absolutely. I loved how we played angry footy and Jacko stood up to brownstain in front of the ref. After that the boys fired up, eels tried to out anger us but ended up playing like angry toddlers.

If this is the style of footy pay is gonna bring and maintain then fuck it ive got him 110%. True dogs of war that game was, best game all year.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing Jacko finally showing some aggression made me ...... in my pants... I’m like fuck yes give it to the scum.... it’s what you guys have all said.... that is true dogs of war. I couldn’t be more happier for us and the team... well done I can’t sleep ffs lol

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good on you and I kind of feel the same. I'm so proud of the players and I'm glad for Dean Pay too who I've doubted so much previously. He's finally got the team defending even better than they did under Des and I'd rather watch this side attack any day compared to the shit we used to throw up under Des.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep absolutely. I loved how we played angry footy and Jacko stood up to brownstain in front of the ref. After that the boys fired up, eels tried to out anger us but ended up playing like angry toddlers.

If this is the style of footy pay is gonna bring and maintain then fuck it ive got him 110%. True dogs of war that game was, best game all year.
They just need to stay angry

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is liiiighhhhhhtttttt years in front of Lichaa.
I hope we never hear from him again.
JMK will have a killer season next year. Some of his defense for a small guy was on par with Lachies.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see people are coming around on the jmk hooker experiment
Api is a waste of cap space

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol at how Lewis wrapped himself around his legs. Dogs of war - chiwawa style.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk I was so critical of you the last twelve months,I'm happy to eat my words and say that you have come of age, fuck Koroisau and the rest,u r the best well done son

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

JMKs defence was great tonight. Nothing wrong with tears of joy.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see people are coming around on the jmk hooker experiment
Api is a waste of cap space
I’ve al always rated jmk as a hooker he’s young and learning he will turn out to be a good player .

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Mmm I love the taste of Eel tears after a good win.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing Jacko finally showing some aggression made me ...... in my pants... I’m like fuck yes give it to the scum.... it’s what you guys have all said.... that is true dogs of war. I couldn’t be more happier for us and the team... well done I can’t sleep ffs lol
It was awesome to see the boys fired up, when Jacko went up to give brown some choice words and the ref told him to "set an example for his team" I yelled "HE FUCKING IS!!!"

We are playing the toughest footy I've seen from the Dogs since the Desaster.