News Former Eels target DWZ could come back to bite them

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen the kennel so united in the opinion of a particular.. no surprise really, everything about DWZ screams classy..
I can't remember the last time I saw us have such a successful signing.
One that has single-handedly turned our season around.

Not saying it's all him on the field, a large part is, yes, but his attitude, energy and influence has been contagious and revitalised the squad.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I saw us have such a successful signing.
One that has single-handedly turned our season around.

Not saying it's all him on the field, a large part is, yes, but his attitude, energy and influence has been contagious and revitalised the squad.
with his attitude, im sure he will make a huge difference in pre-season also ..

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players like DWZ will entice more players off contract from other clubs to come over to us.
There was set last week where he returned the ball at speed and each other hit-up was the same- Its contagious!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the way he talks up the club, a great leader. Here's hoping potential recruits who have their doubts are listening.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Said it before he should be our captain next year he’s all class.
It will be interesting to see how the side reacts when he has his first quiet game.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is my favourite player. His power in his runs is what i like. He has also been responsible for the difference in our defence since he arrived. A combo with him and Foran would do me just fine.eels targeting DWZ will be interesting everyone so far has tried wont phase him one bit.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Said it before he should be our captain next year he’s all class.
It will be interesting to see how the side reacts when he has his first quiet game.
The way he plays the game is pretty simple so difference between a good game and bad game is really close.

Even if he is having a quite game he will still get our sets off to a great start bringing the ball back.

Every now and then his hands let him down but i'll take that with the speed in which he executes everything.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I say let him concentrate on his game for now, Captaincy will come if he sticks around. Let him run free for the time being.

He is Captaincy material though 100%

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DWZ should be co-captain with jackson or vice captain. What a terrific buy - his positive qualities go way beyond skill.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fuck Parra. I still hate these ***** more then any club. Farcical PF in 2009 just reinforced that hatred. Getting away with knocking out 2 players in 1st 3 minutes of the game.

These fucking embarrassments should have been kicked from the comp not given a new stadium.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck Parra. I still hate these ***** more then any club. Farcical PF in 2009 just reinforced that hatred. Getting away with knocking out 2 players in 1st 3 minutes of the game.

These fucking embarrassments should have been kicked from the comp not given a new stadium.
Jarryd Hayne and Matt Keating getting off and allowed to play in the GF too