Napa

roman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks that his the biggest lemon that we have signed for a while.
The guy can't tackle and runs like his on his rags.

What you guys think

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree. When you're on 700k you're going to get a lot of criticism if you're not performing. If he was on 400-500k maybe I'd be a little easier on him. I think when he can come of the bench (probably 2021) he'll look better. Just not someone that fits into our team atm imo. I personally have rated Fualalo higher all season. I'm just not appreciating Napa's style atm I guess.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He'd be a decent pick up if he wasn't touted as Klemmer's replacement.
Just needs some consistency in his game and to learn to pick his moments.

Reactions: DT

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Uncle Nick and Roosters must still be laughing ‘remember that time we were stuck with this dud then Bulldogs said we will take him’

Reactions: DT

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody was worse then Woods.... we didn’t need him, he was too expensive then we had to get rid of him and pay a portion of his contract.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he’s been playing a lot better these last few games...the big papa vid didn’t help his form early this season

I still like him as a player and think his best footy is still to come so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt this season

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the fark is wrong with people's England these days! There (they're) they are. His (he's) he's shit. There (their) that's their problem . What do kids do in school these days ! Ffs. Back on topic, he is or he's getting better. I really think he needs to work on his match fitness because he looks like he tires early and gets really sluggish and just gets through the game at times. I think fitness and endurance should be our main focus in the off season.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He on 500
I agree. When you're on 700k you're going to get a lot of criticism if you're not performing. If he was on 400-500k maybe I'd be a little easier on him. I think when he can come of the bench (probably 2021) he'll look better. Just not someone that fits into our team atm imo. I personally have rated Fualalo higher all season. I'm just not appreciating Napa's style atm I guess.
He only on 500k as he cop 50k fine at the beginning of of the year and Todd Greenberg said the fine was 10% of his salary.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What the fark is wrong with people's England these days! There (they're) they are. His (he's) he's shit. There (their) that's their problem . What do kids do in school these days ! Ffs. Back on topic, he is or he's getting better. I really think he needs to work on his match fitness because he looks like he tires early and gets really sluggish and just gets through the game at times. I think fitness and endurance should be our main focus in the off season.
Well if their going to speel wrong now there going to look stupider.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think taking Mogadon's before kick off helps his form.

At the beginning of the year he looked like he had bugger all endurance. Game times slowly increased than got injured. Blinked then season was gone. Jeez I hope for a well executed off season. Strengh and conditioning is a must if we want to be competitive next season. Not round 6 coming out of a haze realizing the comp is under way, round 1.