U.S Shootings

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate how Trump is blaming mental health for the massacres when every street has guns and anyone can buy one from the local sports shop.
When will America learn that it will not be great again until it turns its back on gun culture?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It is funny how whenever it is a white guy it is mental health, or video games, movies or music to blame but as soon as they are dark skinned it is terrorism.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They have a toxic gun culture, the place is fucked. My cousin spent some time working there and the company he worked for offered to get a gun and training sorted to help him settle in lololol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with guns if they are in safe hands.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
put these into the right wing nutcase portfolio of incidents, I think the score is now 787,903 to 37

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if you take away our guns we can't shoot the people that are doing the massacres umm yeah how's that been working?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have a toxic gun culture, the place is fucked. My cousin spent some time working there and the company he worked for offered to get a gun and training sorted to help him settle in lololol.
Dead set if you were a terrorist who was plotting against American you would have a quick think grab a beer turn on the tv and say fuck it they are killing themselves quicker than we can let's enjoy the show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dead set if you were a terrorist who was plotting against American you would have a quick think grab a beer turn on the tv and say fuck it they are killing themselves quicker than we can let's enjoy the show
Yh it's crazy. It's such a hard thing to try and understand Americans, the beliefs there are just so different from here.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh it's crazy. It's such a hard thing to try and understand Americans, the beliefs there are just so different from here.
Fruit loops ......
It’s funny that the most religious country’s are The most dangerous

Yanks love going to church on Sunday’s , such a massive thing there
Bigger than most think
Need to sort out their gun control bullshit

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fruit loops ......

Bigger than most think
Weird, love Jesus or I will blow your brains out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fruit loops ......

Bigger than most think
Bet they take their gun to church :tearsofjoy:

Just imagine living in the US, knowing that potentially everyone around you has a gun. My nerves would be a mess. Any sort of minor conflict could escalate to guns being used.

Funny thing is that I've had a bloke shot in my street, not once have I thought I need a gun for protection. An American would probably think I was crazy for thinking this haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is funny how whenever it is a white guy it is mental health, or video games, movies or music to blame but as soon as they are dark skinned it is terrorism.
They are investigating it for terrorism but under the original definition it's only terrorism if he was trying to drive an agenda (political agenda mainly)

In this case it seems to be a hate crime which could potentially be considered terrorism under the new definitions.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guns don’t kill people, stupid motherfuckers with guns kill people

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never as the NRA owns the politicians. If Trump was going to drain the swamp he should have started with the NRA but couldn’t. Much like the petro chemical companies can’t be touched.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bet they take their gun to church :tearsofjoy:

Just imagine living in the US, knowing that potentially everyone around you has a gun. My nerves would be a mess. Any sort of minor conflict could escalate to guns being used.

Funny thing is that I've had a bloke shot in my street, not once have I thought I need a gun for protection. An American would probably think I was crazy for thinking this haha.
Exactly right, I don’t think I’ve ever felt I need a gun for protection
Spot on mate

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't hate guns.
I hate the irresponsible and insane morons who get their hands on one.

What about the Thai guy who went mad on the train stabbing people?

Thank fuck those 10 plain clothed police officers all had guns and all pumped a clip into him!

I met the former police officer who shot the French madman on the beach in the 90's.

He relives that moment in his mind everyday and still crys about it!
I reassured him though he did the right thing!