Other News Source Campbell-Gillard's Panthers future clouded with Eels looming

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No point evening talking about signings or getting excited for anything !! This club has lost the plot. And failed to put confidence back in with pay still here..!!!

Another shit year 2020 will be !!!

Flogs !!!
What gets me is the club management said we are rebuilding . well if you rebuild you see some glimmer of hope in a certain lift in playing ability. In fact this year that has gone backward so what year exactly do they wish to commence rebuilding?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this guy is a shadow of the same player from last year, the way he played tonight says to me his heart isnt at penrith anymore, id take him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow this guy is a shadow of the same player from last year, the way he played tonight says to me his heart isnt at penrith anymore, id take him.
Momentum still changed when he came on... His got plenty to offer.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit of a Napa type player for me, great on his day but very inconsistent

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine if Cleary lets go of RCG to sign Packer & Matulino

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this stage I wouldn't be chasing a big money prop. I still think outside backs that offer good support play are more of a necessity. DWZ has shown that. JMK has been improving and if he's first choice next year I'll be happy enough. At this stage I'd be chasing a promising 18-19 yo hooker if Koroisau doesn't pan out. Ideally the experience offered by Koroisau would be great.

As far as RCG goes I've always thought he was a bit over-rated.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RCG looks like he’s lacking some confidence. The broken jaw must still be holding him back. If he can get through that mental barrier he’d be a great pickup for any side. I doubt Panthers let him go though. They should be going all out to get a better fullback than Edwards not offloading props

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RCG looks like he’s lacking some confidence. The broken jaw must still be holding him back. If he can get through that mental barrier he’d be a great pickup for any side. I doubt Panthers let him go though. They should be going all out to get a better fullback than Edwards not offloading props
Not wrong. 2 broken jaws

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this stage I wouldn't be chasing a big money prop. I still think outside backs that offer good support play are more of a necessity. DWZ has shown that. JMK has been improving and if he's first choice next year I'll be happy enough. At this stage I'd be chasing a promising 18-19 yo hooker if Koroisau doesn't pan out. Ideally the experience offered by Koroisau would be great.

As far as RCG goes I've always thought he was a bit over-rated.
We desperately need a top shelf prop. Such a pity we loosed Klemmer.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We desperately need a top shelf prop. Such a pity we loosed Klemmer.
Papalii is my favourite front rower now, dude is a monster there now especially when he gives his best

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id be chasing some of the dragons forwards, obviously there is something going down at kogarah, frizell tariq sims vaughan etc.
Would rather chase 20yo Eddie Blacker playing CC Cup for the Dragons- aggressive metre eater