Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone watching the grand final tonight.
Yep. That was the way I wanted it to end pretty much. Brian gone, and it came down to Shane and Sharn.

Down to it, I wanted Shane to win as she didn't receive any prize-money back in her Olympic days. Sharn, as nice as she was, she would've been on big money being a criminal lawyer... so yeah glad Shane won. Anyone but Brian in the end really.

I didn't mind the reunion show but I wish they spoke to everyone and gave them all a good 2 minutes on set. We didn't hear from Stevie or Teagan and I would've loved to have heard from them.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Yep. That was the way I wanted it to end pretty much. Brian gone, and it came down to Shane and Sharn.

Down to it, I wanted Shane to win as she didn't receive any prize-money back in her Olympic days. Sharn, as nice as she was, she would've been on big money being a criminal lawyer... so yeah glad Shane won. Anyone but Brian in the end really.

I didn't mind the reunion show but I wish they spoke to everyone and gave them all a good 2 minutes on set. We didn't hear from Stevie or Teagan and I would've loved to have heard from them.
We heard from Tegan but only Abit didn't we

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow it's returning waaay earlier this year. 7:30 tomorrow night. Wow. Let me guess.. The Amazing Race will come into it's timeslot afterwards?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does this mean?
The thread was called Australian Survivor nothing more right.

Phillip Roddick is Australian and is the second longest serving member of Australian Politics, he served from 1973-2016 a total of 42 years straight. Now that what I call an Australian survivor.

Too much of a stretch?

Wahesh

Reaction score
The thread was called Australian Survivor nothing more right.

Phillip Roddick is Australian and is the second longest serving member of Australian Politics, he served from 1973-2016 a total of 42 years straight. Now that what I call an Australian survivor.

Too much of a stretch?
upload_2019-7-29_9-57-7.jpeg

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow. Who saw Nova being eliminated? I thought for all money it would've been the great Steven Bradbury. He pulled a Bradbury on himself... was gone for all money then... survived. Talk about a blindside. The champions athletes alliance is crumbling.

How about Jono? That bloke's a bloody champion, a real ripper. As typical an Aussie battler as you get. Always has a go and gives it his all. Gotta admire his heart.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
It has probably already been said but how hot is Sam in that bikini

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why the hell did they vote off ET? He was by far the best, most competitive player for the Champions, all-round nice fella, yet they vote him off? Whatever. It looks like the tribal merge is on soon.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bikini girl sent packing. Bet we'll see her on some travel show in the near future.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bikini girl sent packing. Bet we'll see her on some travel show in the near future.
I couldn't see the logic behind that. It would've made more sense if they voted off Andy considering how controlling he is. There are so many snakes this season.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dave and Luke both playing their immunity idols. I wonder why Luke played his. Good to see that Shaun remains.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Interesting last few nights. Last 3 eliminations:

Mark - was very cocky and arrogant. If he toned down his reactions in reward/immunity challenges, he probably could've been seen as more likeable
Ross - poor fella. Was a very bad injury he suffered. There That injury occurred 3 months ago and he's still got the moon-boot on, so it was pretty bad
Andy - tried to play the game way too hard. Was interesting that he said Dave has a hidden immunity idol to the tribe at tribal council once he had been eliminated. It was a wild guess, but he was right. Now Dave has a target on his back.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I didn't see the logic voting Shaun out. He's the only one who can go toe-to-toe with Dave in the immunity challenge, and is a nice bloke, yet they vote him off? Daisy also turned on him... I don't care too much for her now. I'll be happy if anyone but Dave wins!

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought someone would drown in that challenge.