No Source api koroisau

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Api is a good player and good short term option but he's missed a tonne of games over the last few years. Fainu is who they should throw money at. With the Trbo's and DCE, they might struggle to match an offer for Fainu.

If they sign Api, hopefully it's a cheap short term deal and they better have a good backup option and it better not be Lichaa.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to them signing broncos hooker?

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After we let Cook go i would be happy with Api or Matt Purcell! Missed out on a Brailey brother from Sharks. We need a hooker who not only van tackle but pass & be creative in attack! Lichaa is the worst hooker we have had in 45 years! Especially payong $300K per year for 5 years! Up there with T-Rex worst buy & expensive etc!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Any upgrade I am all for even if it's for next year only. These last 4-5 years we haven't had a hooker at all, just crap filling in for one. Sad joke really, one of the most important positions on the field.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api is a good player and good short term option but he's missed a tonne of games over the last few years. Fainu is who they should throw money at. With the Trbo's and DCE, they might struggle to match an offer for Fainu.

If they sign Api, hopefully it's a cheap short term deal and they better have a good backup option and it better not be Lichaa.
I 100% agree with this. Api has had a horror run of injuries in the last 2 years.
Fainu is a super talent and would spark our attack. He's the one we should be after if we are raiding Manly's hookers :smirk:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As I mentioned in a previous thread, I'd be happy with Koriosau if Wakeham remains in the halves

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Api played 13 games last season and has played 14 this season, and will maybe miss another month or more with 8 games left.

Missing roughly 20 games in two seasons is concerning. Especially when he has dealt with a lot of foot and knee injuries.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Api played 13 games last season and has played 14 this season, and will maybe miss another month or more with 8 games left.

Missing roughly 20 games in two seasons is concerning. Especially when he has dealt with a lot of foot and knee injuries.
You sure that's not Foran your talking about?? lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this. Api has had a horror run of injuries in the last 2 years.
Fainu is a super talent and would spark our attack. He's the one we should be after if we are raiding Manly's hookers :smirk:
I’d say that’s the reason we’re supposedly chasing Api though, Manly know who they’d rather have and could cut him loose to ease salary cap pressure and lock up Fainu.

He looks the goods though (Fainu), doesn’t he!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d be bapppy with fanaiu too

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t understand how we can’t sneak a note under Fainu door ‘350k’ he’s only on 120 right now

I’d take Api though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t understand how we can’t sneak a note under Fainu door ‘350k’ he’s only on 120 right now

I’d take Api though
I think he's good mates with Suli and a few others. Would be very hard to pry him away.