CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Done deal ,herman to dogs, not sure on length of deal though
Hopefully true, brings a lot of what we lack in a forward like I mentioned earlier in this thread. I assume he will take Fualolo's spot in the roster with him leaving

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully true, brings a lot of what we lack in a forward like I mentioned earlier in this thread. I assume he will take Fualolo's spot in the roster with him leaving
Confirmed fualalo gone?

I would be happy if we got Herman back on a decent deal. Like what he did with Brisbane a lot. He’s been ok at knights too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Confirmed fualalo gone?

I would be happy if we got Herman back on a decent deal. Like what he did with Brisbane a lot. He’s been ok at knights too
Not confirmed but it wouldn't make sense to re-sign him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice signing at the price. He scored another try today. He'd offer the most impact by far out of all of the props at the club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So is this confirmed?

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surprised he's come back since we turfed him.

I'd have loved to snare Welch, or even get Taupau back.. but that's dreamland stuff.
Welch and Tapau are both terrific and the types of forwards we need. Either of the two would be alot better than Napa.

If Ese ese has signed, you would think that its a straight swap for Fualalo, and if its similar money than its an upgrade

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ethan Lowe?
I'd Ethan Blowe a load if it happened.

Welch and Tapau are both terrific and the types of forwards we need. Either of the two would be alot better than Napa.

If Ese ese has signed, you would think that its a straight swap for Fualalo, and if its similar money than its an upgrade
Could also be on Martin or Tualaus money? Though Fualalo is off contract as well end of this year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised he's come back since we turfed him.

I'd have loved to snare Welch, or even get Taupau back.. but that's dreamland stuff.
Taupau is everything we need in a prop... love that dominate run and quick play the ball..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Corey Jensen would enrage people here lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Wests Tigers are threatening to hijack the Bulldogs’ bid to snare Knights forward Herman Ese’ese.

Wide World of Sports can reveal that Ese’ese met with Bulldogs officials last week and passed a medical examination.

But the Tigers have come in late, telling the in-form Knight they want him on board in 2020.

The Tigers have to clear the decks in the salary cap, however, and are attempting to offload forwards Elijah Taylor, Ben Matulino and Russell Packer as well as utility Josh Reynolds.

Newcastle would love to keep Ese’ese but salary cap pressure has left them little choice other than to cut him loose.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...marshall/21a7e929-4842-4bc4-bc3d-6865d716d8b8

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always rated Essesee. However, he was punted by the Dogs, by the Broncs, and now by Knights.
Hard to enthuse if those clubs cant see much in him.