Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For me fifita knocked on at the play the ball before the try and the penalty try well in nrl who knows commentators are confused refs wankers

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As soon as we went for a 2 pointer at the score of 6-4 whilst we had them on the ropes, I knew we weren't going to win cause that tells the other side that we can't score and will take anything just to be on board.
Whole place needs a cleanout including coach. Napa is more interested in taking heads off than to make an effective tackle. Idiot.......well, he's just an IDIOT!!
To'omaga....BIG, but just a powder puff with absolutely no aggression in his game. The rest of the forwards are just meh!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger seems to play every game like its a text book. Conservative formula. Catch, pass, kick high to the corners .... where is the variation ?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is Klemmer needed help... We lost Klemmer and gained Napa... Now Napa needs help. So stupid.
Our whole fukn club needs help. Me included, this is killing me watching our demise.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another team we have played into form and made a good contribution to their for and against Just part the community service we seem to be doing week on week
Broncos have a BEAST forward pack though. The jealousy is strong from me

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meaney and Cogger suck donkey dicks!! Both are rubbish. Meaney is just lost, never makes any metres as he gets tackled back by defense every time. Cogger can't kick for shit, fucking woeful.

Oh and Napa, reminds me of a wannabe bully at school who looks like he is tough but is a complete pussy. Soft as shit.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Pay & co coaching your team to be concede penalties.

Not trying to shit stir, but it's happening a lot.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Player Ratings..
1. DWZ 6
2. Meaney 2
3. Montoya 5
4. Hopoate 6
5. Reimis 4
6. Wakeham 5
7. Cogger 4
8. Ogden 4
9. Lichaa 6
10. Napa 5
11. CHN 6
12. Jackson 6
13. Elliott 6

14. JMK 4
15. Toomaga 4
16. Fualalo 4
17. Smith 6

5's average/flat probably way to generous tbh.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Pay & co coaching your team to be concede penalties.

Not trying to shit stir, but it's happening a lot.
This is true, all on players the dumb shit

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have not seen a pack as soft as this pack ever for the dogs. Smashed every week this year certainly not the Dogs of War. Anything but

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot 10 missed tackles 10.
All this bullshit talk all year Ogden dropped to work on defence, CHN dropped to work on defence.
10 fukin missed tackles

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s one more loss for our useless spud coach

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this bullshit talk all year Ogden dropped to work on defence, CHN dropped to work on defence.
10 fukin missed tackles
Yet watch Pay pick the dud next week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meaney and Cogger suck donkey dicks!! Both are rubbish. Meaney is just lost, never makes any metres as he gets tackled back by defense every time. Cogger can't kick for shit, fucking woeful.

Oh and Napa, reminds me of a wannabe bully at school who looks like he is tough but is a complete pussy. Soft as shit.
The ranga **** doesn't even look tough.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney and Cogger should be axed immediately. Honestly enough is enough and no one can complain they weren’t given a chance. It’s the same shit that gets delivered week in week out. Meaney shouldn’t be a footballer, needs to go learn a trade or become a personal trainer, p.e teacher etc. Cogger tries but just doesn’t have the skills nor any natural ability to make up for it. Let’s start here but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
10 fukin missed tackles
Not too loud. Pay will drop Corey next week otherwise