Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it possible to get him back right now? (on a very cheap, short amount of money). With an inexperienced halves combination, foran getting injured, still not too good lichaa, he could help us avoid the spoon. Remember that having him will inject a more positive attitude into our side and experience.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At best short contract with tigers paying and reynolds as back up or off the bench.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take him back. 200k and he can play for the doggies (reserves)! He would be good value to have around

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The decision on whether we should offer Reynolds a contract should be left to Holbrook!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way, as much as I love his passion, the guy is like Foran..broken...then we'll have two broken players in our team...stuff that

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way he speaks about the club, a lot of our players can learn from this, on that alone bring him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should only sign him 200-300k if we're confident he can be in the 17 somewhere. If his competition is JMK and Holland (for utility?) then I think he'd be utility at worst and will play his way into the side regardless if he starts in reserve grade (which I think he wouldn't) due to the weak competition.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone here seriously needs to take some chill pills. Firstly the article said he was open to coming back and it doesn't mean he will come back. Hec, he may go to ESL. At the end of the day it will be up to the Andrew Hill, the Anderons and Pay/Holbrook if he comes back to the dogs or not.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck no.
Media pushing this, because they want us to fail.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He probably has zero interest from any other club so the media has only one choice and that is to write about a return here or else they couldn't fill their column.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way he speaks about the club, a lot of our players can learn from this, on that alone bring him
So, he can retire and come back as staff. His days of being paid to play for the bulldogs, should be over.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just let the fucker come back and run the water for first grade lol

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well,more fool the Tigers. They just HAD to have him and paid massive overs to sign him, the same with Mbye. Tigers have a history of doing dumb things with signing players and I say let them suffer. Reynolds however will " do the right thing" for the benefit of the club. This situation is just another thing wrong with the game in that contracts mean nothing......

Although the man in question was a favourite at the Dogs and I was sad to see him go, we need to move forward. There is no place for sentimentality in the game and probably we will see Reynolds go to England.

Status
Not open for further replies.