Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and left
If we got Reynolds for hooker at least we'd be consistent. Lichaa can't throw an NRL standard pass and neither can Reynolds. Our club needs to learn that a core skill for a dummy half is to be able to pass the ball properly.
pass both both left and right with accuracy not above the head or at ankles

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn’t suit this board’s model of a prop and goal kicker....

Hooper is a Tigers fan, no shock he is “pushing” this “ideal situation” for the Bulldogs. Hooper is a “shandy” off going and getting fucked thanks.

Reynolds, loved him in his mid 20’s and his energy playing for us, but we need to be serious and rebuild, and that ship has sailed thanks.

No hate to reynolds, but not again.
x 2. Nailed it.

You and every other fan out there.

I miss the optimistic button
Damn, I didnt even realise it was gone!
@Mr Invisible ?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has been a great servant for the dogs, but a bit past it now. Tigers seem to have faith in Jacob Liddle.
Hes the guy we should be after if we cant get Turpin.

Reyonld's Mate

New Pup
Reaction score
We Can Thank Des for busting Reynolds and Foran! Them two were pushed beyond their bodies limits at a young age.

I know Josh would love to come back, and his injuries are from the old days with Des as mentioned, Best thing for Josh atm is that he is getting his body right and rested and taking it easier in Canterbury Cup.

Hooker was his Junior Position and he played well for the Tigers whilst there and on one leg at the time.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think josh will be a good hooker has the running skills and heart with it.

People saying josh Reynolds is old and blah blah blah look at Robbie Farah and benji Marshall played crap for Souths broncos and dragons and once back in there normal playing environment they are killing it again when it comes to form so maybe Josh's form can come back in his rightful club

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t Mind him comming back my concern is he is prone to injury to easy

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think josh will be a good hooker has the running skills and heart with it.

People saying josh Reynolds is old and blah blah blah look at Robbie Farah and benji Marshall played crap for Souths broncos and dragons and once back in there normal playing environment they are killing it again when it comes to form so maybe Josh's form can come back in his rightful club
But they played more than 9/40 of their games for their new clubs.

I would have loved to see him back, but do we really need 2 injury prone players in Foran and Reynolds?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t want that headless chook running around anywhere on the field in our jersey

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t want that headless chook running around anywhere on the field in our jersey
The Headless Chook role isn't available anymore anyway - Elliott owns it now and doesn't show any signs of wanting to give it up.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got 4 half's already don't need another one yes Josh was good when he was with us but we don't need him he is 30 and has struggled to get a full season since he has left us we already got Foran who struggles to get through a season don't need Josh back doing the same thing and I don't mean no disrespect by that we need to find a out and out hooker and a centre before anything else

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Has been a great servant for the dogs, but a bit past it now. Tigers seem to have faith in Jacob Liddle.
Hes the guy we should be after if we cant get Turpin.
We offered Jacob 400k a year last year and he turned it down.

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't disagree with a lot of the things u say , we have some great young talent coming through,and having a level head like josh around would help these young guys,he would never be an 80 minute player of the bench to cover 4or 5 positions in the team
Level head lmao
Come on now

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I luv the "we've moved on" comments. We are coming second last.
We have moved on.

We have enough halves at the club atm, with cogger, Wakeham, and Foran (even though he's being held together with duct tape and crazy glue, he's still miles ahead of Reynolds imo.

Even if he were to come back and fill in the 9 spot there's JMK and liccha, again both better options than reynolds

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have moved on.

We have enough halves at the club atm, with cogger, Wakeham, and Foran (even though he's being held together with duct tape and crazy glue, he's still miles ahead of Reynolds imo.

Even if he were to come back and fill in the 9 spot there's JMK and liccha, again both better options than reynolds
debatable whether JMK and Lichaa are better then Reynolds. On the field Reynolds is equal to the both of them at worst and would be more beneficial off the field. Only thing against Reynolds is his injury record. If we picked him up for 200-300k I don't think it would be the worst signing, I also wouldn't mind resigning Lichaa if we can't get Turpin tho (but is that of the back of decent form in Canterbury Cup and 1 NRL game?, if we look over the last 2 years+ he probably has to go for his performances overall).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not as a hooker but as a utility. I think he's better than some of the niff-nuffs at the club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I loved Reynolds in his days with us and like most can be honest he had some amazing and some terrible games with us. It was just him.

Though he’s gone. He left! I get why too! Anyone would when you weren’t overly wanted and can make double the $! Though now he is done look at him at the Tigers over past few seasons?

We don’t need that back. Next the tigers will offer us dudbye back at half price. Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.