Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not Farah?
Old sure, but has creativity and cunning. Don’t think tigers want him. Cheap for a year and reassess 2021. Nasheed.
Hey Nasheed has your dating life going? You haven't posted any updates lately. Are you still taking your dates to ogalos then asking them for petrol money?

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’d take Damien Cook back.
He’s a hooker and we need a gun Hooker.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as I admire and respect Reynolds, it would be a big mistake taking him back. The tigers did us a huge favour taking him and Mbye off our hands and boy did that decision blow up in their face.

We need to be looking at a leading half, like Maloney or Munster.

Banned
Reaction score
In an off field position?
Sure.
As a part of our salary cap?
Fuck off!

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I admire and respect Reynolds, it would be a big mistake taking him back. The tigers did us a huge favour taking him and Mbye off our hands and boy did that decision blow up in their face.

We need to be looking at a leading half, like Maloney or Munster.
Maloney and Munster coming right up

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Step in the wrong direction. Better to find a genuine young hooker than fill up our roster and caps space with an aging injury prone player. I admire his passion and love for the dogs jersey but he is not what we need right now.
I disagree. I think having the right veteran at the club makes the club. Look at benji n Farrar have done . Plus when and that's the big thing , when Josh did play he did win a couple of MOM earlier in the year. Would be nice to move off the foran contract 1 year early even if we paid 200k for him at manly . Tigers will be paying a massive amount of joshies contract. That's my thought anyway, depends what Holbrook wants lol.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should go to the Titans. Left us when he was offered bigger money. He's not a charity case for us to pay him 500K per season just because he's a local junior. Yes he bought energy to the team a bit (I became sick of reading that quote) but he definitely lacks ball playing skills for a 5/8 and his body isn't up to playing hooker making 50 tackles a game so SEE YA. 150K at the max to help out kids in ISP maybe

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On an up and coming hooker. Players like Braileys, Turpin, Liddle etc. They may not be top shelf 9's in some cases but will definitely play more than 9 games in 18 months.

I know some love to think of fairytale endings but it's time people see past that and consider what's best for the club, signing an aging injury prone utility at $350k would be a waste of cap space. I doubt he could even play 80 minutes at hooker.
I don't disagree with a lot of the things u say , we have some great young talent coming through,and having a level head like josh around would help these young guys,he would never be an 80 minute player of the bench to cover 4or 5 positions in the team

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we need to chase turpin or a real dummy half we need to be moving forward Reynolds would be just a massive step backwards for mine

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree with a lot of the things u say , we have some great young talent coming through,and having a level head like josh around would help these young guys,he would never be an 80 minute player of the bench to cover 4or 5 positions in the team
A level head like Josh.

You embarrassing poster.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love him, but we really need to be going after Turpin. If we don't get Turpin it could be an alternative instead of keeping Lichaa. Reynolds' body is towards the end of his career tho.
club already see jmk lichaa as the answer

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“I’ve a solution to our huge problem....... a massive problem”
“Yes let’s do that”

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we got Reynolds for hooker at least we'd be consistent. Lichaa can't throw an NRL standard pass and neither can Reynolds. Our club needs to learn that a core skill for a dummy half is to be able to pass the ball properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.