Daily Telegraph/Rothfield KIA gone

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck yeah.... I can exclusively reveal that we have a new jersey sponsor for 2020.

In addition Bulldogs members get 50% on Mon - Weds to Adam Elliotts private shows.

upload_2019-7-16_23-40-28.png

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh they are nice cars to drive, when u first buy them and MX5's with their twin cam engines are fun cars, just wouldn't buy one over a Toyota or a Subaru as an all round Japanese vehicle.
Off your meds mate, the fit and finish and quality of Mazda materials is miles ahead of Toyota. Subaru isn't even in the same category with their 10 year old dash tech and bin plastics.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Off your meds mate, the fit and finish and quality of Mazda materials is miles ahead of Toyota. Subaru isn't even in the same category with their 10 year old dash tech and bin plastics.

More to Cars than looks buddy.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh.

Camp quality looked better.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

More to Cars than looks buddy.
Didn’t mention looks at all, only quality of the material used on the inside. But you’re right Mazda’s look better to

Shopping for an SUV recently and looking at every brand just reveals a massive difference in the quality of materials used across the board.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn’t mention looks at all, only quality of the material used on the inside. But you’re right Mazda’s look better to

Shopping for an SUV recently and looking at every brand just reveals a massive difference in the quality of materials used across the board.
I've got a Mazda 6 sports and it's been a great little car. One of the best cars I have owned if I do say. Haven't had any issues with it at all.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've got a Mazda 6 sports and it's been a great little car. One of the best cars I have owned if I do say. Haven't had any issues with it at all.
Took a 6 for a test drive wasn’t big enough for the misses but no idea how they didn’t catch on more when sedans where big, thing flew to. Felt as quick as my old SS.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well Subaru had the best interior until Mazdas restructure. Both have shit plastics tbh...

You looking for new or used?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
KIA is a global brand and have something in everything, having a long-term relationship with them could've opened so many doors for us down the line. Just off the top of my head didn't our players attend The Aus Open due to Kia sponsoring the event? There's plenty of other things that could've happened behind the scenes...or maybe this board failed to use this partnership to the fullest and it's why Kia are happy to walk.
Kia are walking because they’re guaranteed weekly fta coverage with the broncos, and sympathetic media coverage.
Sadly, no team can compete with the broncos if they want someone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kia are walking because they’re guaranteed weekly fta coverage with the broncos, and sympathetic media coverage.
Sadly, no team can compete with the broncos if they want someone.
The Broncos must not want a Premiership then :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
HSBC.
Get our hands on some of that cartel cash.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hear the Northern Territory is looking for some exposure.
Imagine this front and center.
8346C2EB-6233-48D1-B821-DCE1A3B7EA53.jpeg