Moses Mbye

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mbye myth is crazy strong, he broke into FG here, did nothing much and got what was at the time a insanely huge contract based totally on hype and stupidity, and not at all with the next to nothing he had done on the field.

The Bulldogs pay him $175,000 to go be somewhere else this year..... and he gets named captain of that somewhere else and is selected to play for QLD.

Imagine the heights this guy would reach if he ever strings together a couple of good games of football in his career? He should give up football and just go bet everything on whatever number feels good to him on the roulette wheel, luck is playing a much bigger role in his life than skill.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is an athlete who made the NRL . Certainly not a footballer. He best value is utility off the bench. To his credit can cover alot of positions., just cant master one.

Not worth the money he is on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watching Mbye in the replay for that last try is comical. Hope QLD’s loyalty remains
Trotted nonchalantly alongside Fergo and then, I reckon, "purposely" slipped over to save himself an embarrassing tackle attempt.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The guy is all over the place. Cant lock down a team or position. And getting paid super star money to boot. Can only blame us for this trajectory.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Trotted nonchalantly alongside Fergo and then, I reckon, "purposely" slipped over to save himself an embarrassing tackle attempt.
That was gold!! Full on slip didn't lay a hand on in defence.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know another player in NRL history that has continued to be such a dud yet climbed the ranks so high.

The guy is a fucking enigma.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know another player in NRL history that has continued to be such a dud yet climbed the ranks so high.

She-rex, Sharon Woods, Josh Reynolds, Josh Dugan, Anthony Milford, Jack Bird, Ben Hunt, Mitchell Moses, Nathan Cleary, Darius Boyd.

Mbye I agree is on that list though.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

QLD were scraping the bottom of the barrel at that point. I remember in 2017, Mbye said that he wanted to play for QLD. I said that DCE and Corey Norman would get the nod ahead of him. Then all 3 of them were picked :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Malla

Reaction score
So happy we let him go.

I knew from the get go that this guy was gonna be another Ben Roberts.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on west tigers forum giving it to Mybe big time as the biggest dudbye. It's still 50 /50 over there, but down worry they will come to see the truth in the end.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think we're still paying part of his contact, so the jokes on us (too).

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is the NEXT "superstar", that never happen. Fortunately for his bank account, he has been the NEXT "superstar" for many years. 1 good game in every 6, but will happy to diagnose what went wrong at the post match interviews. Even Madge has Thompson at fullback, took half the season to realise his been conned.
If Mbye was kicking handgranades, the safest place on the field would be anywhere except down the throat of the opposing fullback.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the gme started I saw he was in centre I screamed at the tv and said to my dad for fucks sake we are gonna get pumped down that edge all night he’s like mate they must see something in him, he will rise up a gear. As soon As the **** tried to milk the penalty it was down hill from there, so full of shit he is super fake i hated him from veing on nrl 360... and he was the reason nsw scored that lAst try

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got the best agent in the world! Funny thing is his now an origin player so come contract time will get that added to his CV.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
some people on the west tigers forum want to ban me for hanging shit on the overpaid useless so & so.