Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a bit easier with service from Cleary and Maloney than from our halves and dummy half. Our wide runners just get no room cause we are too slow getting the ball out there. Agree CHN has gone down though, apart from that one big game where he scored a couple of tries.

He seems to have got slower? Every player seems to lose a yard of speed when they join us. Josh Morris seems to have found his again - it's weird and pisses me off.
Man of the match last start

Amazing what happens when our halves give him early ball

In fact it was Lichaa on couple of occasions that gave him early ball and CHN made in roads with his footwork and strength

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably hughes to 5/8, papenhuyzan to fb and stimson back to bench.
I'm very surprised Bellamy is bringing Papenhuyzen along so, so slowly. Even in the last bye round with Munster and everyone else on Origin duty, Papenhuyzen still played off the bench and only played 20 minutes. Even last game he only got 12 minutes. Hopefully this leads to frustration and him wanting to move clubs because he's too good not to be starting every week.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes going to be something next year for us on the fringes!
Played 6 games this year and has already scored 4 tries.
has scored more on average than Fergo,Xerri,Tupou,Nicoll-Klokstad,Kikau and more.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bellamy has named Stimson in the halves to play the Titans this weekend. Be interesting to see how he goes.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay licking his lips at the thought of Stimson being a ball playing lock so he can keep Jacko on an edge.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay licking his lips at the thought of Stimson being a ball playing lock so he can keep Jacko on an edge.
Imagine having Jacko on one side and CHN on the other with Stimson locking it up!
im shooting loads!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt he'll start there and if he does, he'll just be another forward out there.

It's more likely that Jahrome Hughes plays 5/8th with Papenhuyzen at fullback. Harry Grant is 18th man and he may come into the squad...

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a gee up.
Stimson will go to 2nd row, Kamehameha to the bench.
Hughes to 5/8, Paps to FB.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't we once run T-Rex out at #6 against I believe Manly in 2014(?), he played there and even put in a kick or two and we won the match with a few players out for origin.

Malla

Reaction score
Didn't we once run T-Rex out at #6 against I believe Manly in 2014(?), he played there and even put in a kick or two and we won the match with a few players out for origin.
We won that game too LOL

I think both Hokko and Reynolds were out for origin.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He played really well there that game. I think Des only put him there once or twice after that.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly, I think he actually wore the number "7" on his back.

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
He will play 6 this week.

Bellamy game plan will just be structure defence and smothering the titans. Will work as well.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hes going to be something next year for us on the fringes!
Played 6 games this year and has already scored 4 tries.
has scored more on average than Fergo,Xerri,Tupou,Nicoll-Klokstad,Kikau and more.
He can thank his inside men for those. I would have scored those tries.