Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is literally no other props left beside fualalo... And he hasn't been bad at all this year tbh
I thought he has been an absolute beast this year but it might be my own opinion.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from elliott who can do no wrong under pay how the fuck does Chris smith keep getting picked hes been garbage

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not my fault that you can’t work out who plays for our club lmaoo, you need others to give you suggestions just so you can think you are winning an argument haha
Your just too much of a smart ass to answer a question.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney has yet to run 100m or more on the wing

Scored zero tries

Why is he on the wing?

Okunbor is ready

Fk so is Crichton

We need metres off our line in Suncorp
Crichton is still injured, and perhaps okunbor wasn't quite ready?.....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from elliott who can do no wrong under pay how the fuck does Chris smith keep getting picked hes been garbage
This is why people are cranky with Pay, Smith provides stuff all aggression and impact and Pay needs a pair of Bec Northey's coke bottle goggles to see past his nose.
RFM to slot in

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why people are cranky with Pay, Smith provides stuff all aggression and impact and Pay needs a pair of Bec Northey's coke bottle goggles to see past his nose.
RFM to slot in
Sometimes its like pay is watching a different game to everyone else and you’re right thats why no one rates him like last game he praised elliott and napa fmd

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes its like pay is watching a different game to everyone else and you’re right thats why no one rates him like last game he praised elliott and napa fmd
Bit concerned about Napa playing like a fairy but Elliot is having a go, the Broncs can tackle and we will have to work our asses off up there.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have to play Elliott he plays his best off the bench under limited impacts. History tells us he makes no impact early in games against fresh big packs. And the longer he plays the more mistakes. Id like to see JMK play more Minutes then Lich. Oku or Crichton in for Meaney. Monty out for Holland. Holland defence is an issue, but we need points and he creates more opportunities then Monty.
I am deeply offended you are criticising our media spokesman

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Pay seriously, what a #*#*.

Chris Smith should be in Canterbury cup, I know Rfm is shit but my God he's a god compared to this flog.

Rfm comes into the side at second row, Jacko to lock and Elliot left-right-out to the bench where he belongs F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Holland replaces Hopoate partnering Smith, sending hoppa over to the other side next to floptoya/slothtoya/sloptoya on the wing. Swap plebtoya for Chrichton if he's not injured. Meany can go train with the Reggie's. Far to weak for first grade.

Derp Pay

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM left right out. Needs to be moved on. Bring Joel Thompson in on the cheap

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we have to play Elliott he plays his best off the bench under limited impacts. History tells us he makes no impact early in games against fresh big packs. And the longer he plays the more mistakes. Id like to see JMK play more Minutes then Lich. Oku or Crichton in for Meaney. Monty out for Holland. Holland defence is an issue, but we need points and he creates more opportunities then Monty.

Thank God your not selecting the team

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are going to get reffed out of this game. Otherwise dogs by 1-12.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is literally no other props left beside fualalo... And he hasn't been bad at all this year tbh
I’m happy to agree to disagree here. Personally, I just do t think he’s First grade. Way too many mistakes in his game, and he has had more than enough chances. That’s just my thoughts though

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Pay seriously, what a #*#*.

Chris Smith should be in Canterbury cup, I know Rfm is shit but my God he's a god compared to this flog.

Rfm comes into the side at second row, Jacko to lock and Elliot left-right-out to the bench where he belongs F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Holland replaces Hopoate partnering Smith, sending hoppa over to the other side next to floptoya/slothtoya/sloptoya on the wing. Swap plebtoya for Chrichton if he's not injured. Meany can go train with the Reggie's. Far to weak for first grade.

Derp Pay
Cant agree with hoppa he was brilliant last week