Fox Sports Jai Arrow

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For which season? Still contracted to the tits for 2020 I thought, not that contracts matter though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
On fox they said the the Bulldogs,West Tigers and Parramatta are after him.
Anyone heard anything about this?
I saw on a Facebook post yesterday that some random dude with the last name el Masri (not hazem btw) said that he works with Arrows brother and said he had it on good authority he's either staying put or coming to us. Likely bullshit but I'm hungry for an elite signing so I got excited lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see Parra throwing the big bucks and a healthier outlook. Considering they just let Moeroa go there is obviously a bit of wiggle room.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I see Parra throwing the big bucks and a healthier outlook. Considering they just let Moeroa go there is obviously a bit of wiggle room.
Mau gone also

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He seems too good to sign for us. Someone else will sign Jai Arrow and instead we'll sign Jai Whitbread for the same amount of money on a three year deal.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seems too good to sign for us. Someone else will sign Jai Arrow and instead we'll sign Jai Whitbread for the same amount of money on a three year deal.
I hear plenty of positive things about arrow but we have to win a prermiership with Jacko at lock.... Have too!

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When another clubs players start following or commentating on above players Instagram does that mean that said player has already chosen said club? ;)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When another clubs players start following or commentating on above players Instagram does that mean that said player has already chosen said club? ;)
Who’s instagram? Hope you are not talking about Adam Elliot, he sucks off everyone on Instagram

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What’s that mean exactly? Who did what now lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got the full article that’s on says he will leave and 3 Sydney clubs in it but can’t see anymore as I’m not a member

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jai Arrow was only one of 2 players who supported Garth Brennan.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone got the full article that’s on says he will leave and 3 Sydney clubs in it but can’t see anymore as I’m not a member
Western Sydney is the $3.2 million battleground for Queensland Origin star Jai Arrow.

The front-rower, who is off contract at the Titans after next season, has become a priority target for Parramatta, Canterbury and Wests Tigers — even though they can’t make a play for him until he becomes a free agent from November 1 this year.

Arrow, 24, has played in the past four successive State of Origin games for Queensland, running for a total of 339m.

He played in Origin I in the recently completed series won by NSW before a syndesmosis injury ruled him out of games two and three.

Gold Coast are understandably desperate to nail down Arrow to a new contract but he is a man in demand.

Manly will also be keeping an eye on his contract developments given he is off contract at the same time as Sea Eagles prop Marty Taupau.

Parramatta and Wests Tigers have heavily discussed Arrow in recent weeks, while Canterbury’s only concern is what he is likely to fetch on the open market.

Insiders claim Arrow would be worth between $700,000 and $800,000 a season.

Gold Coast have started negotiations with Arrow for a three- to four-year extension to his contract.

However, this week’s sacking of Titans head coach Garth Brennan has muddied the waters somewhat in regards to retaining Arrow.

He and his management team want to know who will be coaching Gold Coast before recommitting to the club.

The pressure is building on Titans head of performance and culture, Mal Meninga, to get the deal done but one prominent NRL coach said: “Arrow will leave Gold Coast. Why would he want to stay there?

“This will be a massive test for Mal. The Titans can’t afford to lose him. They will try and get him done as soon as possible.”

The embattled Gold Coast know it’s imperative to re-sign Arrow, who has become a jewel in their playing roster.

The Titans are continuing their search for a new coach, and among the top contenders is Justin Holbrook, as revealed in The Daily Telegraph on Monday.

Titans officials have made contact with Holbrook, who has a stunning 80 per cent success rate with St Helens in the English Super League.

Craig Fitzgibbon and Anthony Griffin are other strong candidates.

Some at the Titans want Meninga to switch roles and coach the club.

Arrow played with Brisbane in 2016 and 2017 before a shock switch to Gold Coast. He had previously played with Burleigh Bears.

The Daily Telegraph

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this even a genuine link or just a player agent driving up his price? Could be both I guess.
We only have a few players signed for the 2021 season so could be linked with almost every decent player who now comes off contract. If we could add Thompson and Arrow, that would be a strong pack to build around