Opinion Battle of the spoon!

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will be lucky to win another game this year!!!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we trying to avoid or get the spoon?

I think it'll be more beneficial for the club going forward to get slapped in the head with the spoon. WAKEUP CALL..

I believe the worst part of last season was the belief that we were improving because we dodged the spoon and the belief that Pay was the reason behind it...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are odds on to get the spoon; but watching St.George last night, I wonder how we are worse than that, considering the players they have.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are odds on to get the spoon; but watching St.George last night, I wonder how we are worse than that, considering the players they have.
The Titans have a shocking draw and interestingly the Dragons and Titans play each other twice so whoever loses those games will be our competition for the spoon. If we can somehow win one more game I think we can avoid it but I’m not sure we will win another game this year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will be lucky to win another this year. However we may fluke one and avoid lol...!! That’s the only hope..

But maybe just maybe we need to get it and move pay on quicker..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of her before and to state the obvious, she's f***ing smoking!!!!!

Excuse me while I Google her and retreat to my hole with a box of kleenex
Chimpy Haha...she is very SEXY. But get your mind out of the gutter my man :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: not that I blame you, but this is PG not x-rated :innocent:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hard to see us winning any more games this year.
Titans have the Dragoons twice :(

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans loss this arvo keeps us off the bottom for another week. Their defence is absolutely shocking and I don’t think they will win again this year looking at their draw. We might just be able to avoid it!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Dean Pay lifts his finger and picks the right and best players I think we can win 3 or 4 out of the last 7,I’m really upset with our coach.
What do you want us to be coach,two years in and you seriously don’t know what style you want our team to play?
You have a bunch of young guys who have a offload so let them use it.
Please put Harper in first grade it’s overdue,and please get cogger to practice getting repeat sets rather than ground hog day bombs which we have been doing for about 4 years now.
And last coach teach the boys to be more aggressive and passionate,to carry the ball stronger and tackle better rather than missing 55 tackles a game.
Coach Pay don’t be afraid to get upset with your players they might respect you more for getting right up them.
No room for nice guys in the NRL.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our next winnable game is when we play the Tigers. In that same round Titans also have a winnable game against the Dragons. Rd 21.

This run to the end of the season is going to be a total disaster. Roosters, Souths, Penrith & Parra at Western Sydney. It's going to get ugly. Get the servers ready, there are going to be meltdowns.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t have had it go any better for us this weekend. The Roosters have completely wiped out the difference between us and the Titans on for and against and of course our win helped a lot! We have gone a long way to avoiding it now.