Opinion Battle of the spoon!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We put the Sharks off and showed desperate defense last week, if we are gunna do it Friday will be it.
Depends on team desire and belief.
Meaney and Cogger should be able to help Pay dissect the Knights.
Pay needs a game plan.
Game plan and pay don’t belong in the same sentence

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we suddenly have a foothold in the climb to beat the spoon.....CC660828-176F-4A17-9B6C-8A5E7070B44E.jpeg

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, Dragons, Cowboys and Groncs all on one win more than us and good bet that all will lose this weekend. Looking at all their rosters comparing to ours, we aren't as bad as they are....imho, they're bigger flops than we are. In saying that, would love us to be higher but we don't have the players they do either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looking at the draw round 21 and 25 are huge in regards to the spoon battle. We win those 2 games and lose the rest I still think we will avoid the spoon.

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to see the 3 qld sides make up the bottom 3!
Of course, I'd be happy to trade that to ensure we don't finish last.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it is, This is ridiculous. If we are order to make a unlikely run at the finals we need to start our seasons good instead of starting them bad and having to end up playing catch up footy the rest of the year.

This could be twice in 2 years this happens when Dean Pay Gets his act together and starts to get his team with confidence and belief.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is unacceptable if we are about to do a run 2 years in a row to avoid the spoon

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The realization the current predicament is an opportunity to stay in the team with the club looking to buy some big names in the next couple of years.
As well as wearing the numbers of previous club legends which is an honor that means giving your best no matter what situation the club is in.
Canterbury does not come last.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The realization the current predicament is an opportunity to stay in the team with the club looking to buy some big names in the next couple of years.
As well as wearing the numbers of previous club legends which is an honor that means giving your best no matter what situation the club is in.
Canterbury does not come last.
No it does not

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes we are on some run.. A run to where I dont know... Notba finals run but Could be a Garlic chicken run..

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If for some reason we can knock off the broncos and roosters
We could possibly be two wins out of the 8,what I would give for a bulldogs undefeated season end.
I can only dream I guess

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no unlikely run to the finals happening and with a Titans win and a Dogs loss we are back at the bottom. We still struggle for points and have improved our defence to some degree in recent weeks but it’s not sustainable to keep teams to only 2 tries and that’s what has to happen for us to win games.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does the kennel always premature ejectulate at the first sign of affection!!

Two wins is not an end of season run.
Two games does make a champion half
Etc etc.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does the kennel always premature ejectulate at the first sign of affection!!

Two wins is not an end of season run.
Two games does make a champion half
Etc etc.
I did a little while looking at the Pic there mate.