Daily Telegraph/Rothfield KIA gone

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck em. Everthing looks shit with that kia logo.
I know its good cash and bla bla bla....
We are blue and white. No fuckin red ever again

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There'll always be another company interested. I'm just glad their ugly red and white logo will finally be off our jerseys.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it might be nice to lose that ugly logo, its not a good sign.
They were only there short term, I wonder why they are bailing already.

Will be a good test for the board to find another jersey sponsor deal in a timely manner.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Options .......... are all car company logos red ..........

There are 2 that I think fit

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be worse ........................

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think people realise how hard it is to get these sponsors! There are people here acting like we can just go out and choose who we want.

There's no way we get a replacement paying the same amount KIA were and who knows they could have a even worse logo then KIA on the jersey.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope we can find a comparable organisation to sponsor... I don’t want some bullshit local company like durakote roofing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think people realise how hard it is to get these sponsors! There are people here acting like we can just go out and choose who we want.

There's no way we get a replacement paying the same amount KIA were and who knows they could have a even worse logo then KIA on the jersey.
The club has always managed to find a sponsor in the past though. We've never been in the position Cronulla are in because sponsors know that we're one of the biggest brands in the sport regardless of our position on the ladder...

There's plenty of time between now and Round 1 2020 to weigh up the options and find a replacement.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is pretty fucking shit, to lose such a big sponsor to another club is massive. People bitch about the colour or whatever but the Kia brand carries a lot of weight and opportunities.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Poor form by KIA considering they just had our players participate in their stoopid vroom vroom campaign and we are one of very few clubs to not have players on our books with suspended licenses.

Also was disappointed that they could have a blue KIA logo whilst sponsoring the tennis but seemingly must have a giant big fuck off blemish which suffocates our jersey.

Good riddance.

Rolls Royce Bulldogs here we come

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club has always managed to find a sponsor in the past though. We've never been in the position Cronulla are in because sponsors know that we're one of the biggest brands in the sport regardless of our position on the ladder...

There's plenty of time between now and Round 1 2020 to weigh up the options and find a replacement.
They probably will find one but as @BELMORE says it will probably be some local fly by night company like NTG in 2001.

Look at the position the club was in when KIA signed on we had been competing in September regularly, big crowds and massive ratings on primetime free to air.

We have lost much of that bargaining power.