Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost 2 yrs and the guy still struggles to put the right team on the park with a winning formula... He is a very average coach that needs desperate help from smart assistant coaches if he has any hope.

Ill leave this one by saying 30% win rate, 40 games 13 wins..
Would love Gus to be his go to man at the bulldogs

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would his Gould to be his go to man at the bulldogs
I like the idea of Holbrook and Noddy in their with him if that comes through. If shit still hits the fan with Pay, Holbrook and Noddy can take over whilst overseeing the rebuild and can have their own input on recruitment for the future. :smirk:

Its a brilliant plan I reckon, considering Pay may see his contract out and we have a stable contingency plan in place come 2021.

If Gould comes over to some capacity then why bloody not...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes your team had 2 great wins against 2 top 8 sides.

But, the Origin players from Cronulla weren't playing well because they didn't want to get hurt.

Newcastle had Ponga out & several players backing up from Origin.

Also Pay sucks as a coach.
Haha, you got a horse lol.. oops I mean optimistic :tongueclosed:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm too busy doing space bar curls and delete key push ups to read this.....

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Neither the Sharks nor the Knights turned up. They both treated us like a training run.

Ill reserve my praise for when we beat a team that turns up. Go back and watch the storm game. As soon as the storm woke up we fell apart like melted butter. Applies to every match where we were in the lead by 12 but still lost.

Yes, we played very bravely against both sharks and knights, no doubt. But I still dont see a gameplan, that is the main criticism for pay.

Majority of our tries came from individual efforts.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The majority of comments after this win against NEWCASTLE is embarrassing.

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".
You make comments like well the coach is accountable.

When we win that Methodology MUST then be used. Give the coach credit.
we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

If you look back a few weeks I made similar comments supporting PAY.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.
People also cant keep on blaming the roster when we lose and ask others to give credit to the coach when we win.
If you want to talk about consistency, do you blame the coach when we lose?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck can't we just enjoy a win , and stop all the abuse and whinging (either way) .
We don't get many these days so let's just enjoy it.
Stop all the abuse and or whinging, in the kennel20190713_170258.gif
Good one Haz :tearsofjoy:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I get one every time lol, so I’m doing the same to him, return serve :tearsofjoy:
You have turned into a right Royal Rebel Scooby , I think you need to settle down Mr Attitude.
Ps- go the kiwis (world cup)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can’t say I’m sold on Pay, but he is definitely working with a very inexperienced roster and he certainly deserves credit when we win. I don’t think he’s as bad as his armchair coach critics make out. Whether he is right for the job or not, he deserves more respect.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have turned into a right Royal Rebel Scooby , I think you need to settle down Mr Attitude.
Ps- go the kiwis (world cup)
I’m a lover mate :tongueclosed: I like most on here, an respect everyones opinions. but if someone keeps at me for no reason then stuff it, I’m going to return favour , don’t see why I should just shut up an take it lol, I’ve never abused him, so algood :grinning:

Thanks mate, appreciate it.. but I think England will to be strong on the day and on their soil..!!

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load or rubbish, that was the narrative last season when we finally did something in the backend and you want to try and run with it again? Let's do it again next season? Pffft.
Agree had a run at backend of last season, Pay gets extension and halfway through this year we were dead last. The original post is it may not happen overnight but it may happen one day, when we are the Perth Bulldogs due to years of average seasons under super coach Pay.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get one every time lol, so I’m doing the same to him, return serve
Same, plus Bulldogs09 loves to use the optimistic rating on me.

There are others, though I forget who they are.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck anyone who actually thinks Pay is a good coach and is the reason we won last 2 games. But if that's your opinion then fair enough . And more than happy to show my face and say it in person, how you see me here is how i am in person and all my workmates know me as a crazy bulldogs supporter rather than know my name.

Sick of idiots coming on their high horse like the original poster of this thread

Fuck Pay and Adam Elliot for good measure. Haha
So your allowed to have your opinion, but others cant?? That's the whole point of a forum isn't it? Just dont read or comment if it upsets you. It's pretty simple really, I do it.
I guess it's just human nature to want to whinge about shit.
I'm not having a go at you, but just as your entitled to your opinion, so is the OP.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Same, plus Bulldogs09 loves to use the optimistic rating on me.

There are others, though I forget who they are.
Optimistic probably isn't far off being retired. Getting used too much in spite like the other negative post ratings which got removed.

Post ratings should be used to show appreciation for good posts, not to slam bad ones.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Optimistic probably isn't far off being retired. Getting used too much in spite like the other negative post ratings which got removed.

Post ratings should be used to show appreciation for good posts, not to slam bad ones.
Oh lol, well horse is very spiteful then , save my every message getting a rainbow from him and retire it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: he loves the button .

Ready .. set ... cue the 7th :hearteyes:

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The majority of comments after this win against NEWCASTLE is embarrassing.

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".
You make comments like well the coach is accountable.

When we win that Methodology MUST then be used. Give the coach credit.
we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

If you look back a few weeks I made similar comments supporting PAY.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.
Have you had a look at the ladder at all since Pay took over? Should we praise him for his efforts? We have been consistently lacking in all areas since he took over and I don’t support this. Seeing as though it has taken him this long to get back to back wins.
If you are happy with his mentality and the direction he is taking us then I think the Titans are a better club for you to support. You do sound easily pleased after all.