Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’
By Soo YounJul 12, 2019, 6:21 PM ET

Nearly half a million believers have declared they're rushing Area 51 to "see them aliens."

By late Friday, 496,000 Facebook users RSVPd "yes" in hopes of catching up with their other-worldly friends at the event "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us" on Sept. 20 in the Nevada desert. An additional 494,000 users responded that they were interested.

"We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry," according to the event organizer, whose Facebook handle is Sh**posting cause im in shambles.

"If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens," the organizer wrote, referring to the Japanese anime "Naruto" title character's distinct running style, in which he runs with his arms outstretched straight behind him. The term is also a popular meme.

"Lets see them aliens," he concluded.

Area 51 is the part of the Nevada desert located in the highly-classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, where conspiracy theorists believe UFO spacecraft are stored.

Would-be alien buddies should brace themselves for possible disappointment, though.

Some social media users expressed concern over the timing of the event.

"Folks, bad news," Facebook user Jen Petrilli, posted on the event's discussion page. "This event is planned for September 20th. While I love this planning time, this gives them a lot of time to move the aliens out of Area 51. If we want to get our extraterrestrial pals into safe and loving arms, this needs to ASAP. Love, A friend to the aliens."

© 2019 ABC News Internet Ventures. All rights reserved.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/half-million-people-pledge-storm-area-51-aliens/story?id=64291285

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The facility is one of the most secure ones on Earth. Good luck to them goons getting past the US Army :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Next minute: Intrusion at Area 51... 30 overweight sweaty middle aged men with neckbeards arrested for trying to walk through security checkpoint.

Theres no aliens at area 51.
Nuclear stuff I reckon.

The facility is one of the most secure ones on Earth. Good luck to them goons getting past the US Army :tearsofjoy:
It isn't protected by army. There is a private security firm (AECOM - aka Camo Dudes) there who patrol around in white utes. There are quite a few videos on Youtube showing people getting turned away by them.

They use long range CCTV and motion detection so nobody would be able to get remotely close enough to see anything.

Not to mention they can shoot to kill if needed.

That said I'd love to see them try it.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flicked through reddit earlier today and every 2nd post/meme was about this. Not sure if it’s real or just today’s internet fad. It possibly could be real as the crackpots now need some theory to believe in, given that since every phone basically has a decent camera these days, all the ufo ‘sightings’ from middle Americans have pretty much stopped completely. Anyhows, good luck to anyone trying to get close. Security will basically shoot you in the face first, then ask questions later.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because if I were an alien trying to hide from humans, I'd make my spaceship with lights and shit....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they shouldn't have announced that they are doing it so publicly because now they can just switch the aliens and UFO equipment to area 52

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
they shouldn't have announced that they are doing it so publicly because now they can just switch the aliens and UFO equipment to area 52
What if this is just a decoy and they have planned the real thing for another day?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin Mercia.....
Don’t have anything better to do guys

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What if this is just a decoy and they have planned the real thing for another day?
that wont work, the NSA obviously is going to be involved now and they will find out the plans

trump knows that they are his supporters so its interesting to see what he will do

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
that wont work, the NSA obviously is going to be involved now and they will find out the plans

trump knows that they are his supporters so its interesting to see what he will do
What if the NSA actually organised it and setup a fake area 51?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dana Scully and Fox Mulder have already proven aliens exist... no need to see Area 51.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I think you would find the answers to lots of unknowns if you got in.
1- are aliens real?
2- where do they come from exactly?
3- what they are doing on earth?
4- what fuels their space craft?
5- How does M Mbye keep getting paid as a professional footy player with his skill set?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank Zappa once said if there is intelligent life from somewhere in the multi-verse, then they would see how we live and destroy each other and ourselves, then want nothing to do with us!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Frank Zappa once said if there is intelligent life from somewhere in the multi-verse, then they would see how we live and destroy each other and ourselves, then want nothing to do with us!
Let me open a can of worms, Area 51 is where they filmed the landing on the moon, and plotted 911 and other corrupt Americans shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me open a can of worms, Area 51 is where they filmed the landing on the moon, and plotted 911 and other corrupt Americans shit.
Uh oh conspiracy.

Don't make me mention Bob Lazar a guy who claims to of worked in a secret facility in the area 51 boundary.

He claims to of witnessed and touched a flying saucer from another reality!

But never said he seen any spacemen.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No aliens there......
If so why do they only get found in the ...

Have a good think people