Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bloody oath. A realist :grinning: your truthful mate and correct.

And here comes another optimistic for me from horse :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Im ready to be flamed by Horse and Twin turbo etc etc and that's fine. As much as i bag the players and coach and get called a negative supporter on here, Unlike them i proudly wear my Bulldogs jacket to work everyday and cop shit and laughs from everyone at work. Its all good banter .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Took until round 17 to get back to back wins and you blokes are yapping off, fucking lol. Pay isn't NRL level, simple as that. If you want to fall into the exact same trap as last season then go ahead and keep praising him. You blokes have fucking small club mentality.
Many said that it would take time for the team to gel. Looks like it is beginning to gel, as predicted.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im ready to be flamed by Horse and Twin turbo etc etc and that's fine. As much as i bag the players and coach and get called a negative supporter on here, Unlike them i proudly wear my Bulldogs jacket to work everyday and cop shit and laughs from everyone at work. Its all good banter .
Yup agree, PROUD SUPPORTER also!
BUT for some reason I have the same opinion as you, an nab fab and MANY others, and don’t even use the language you all do about pay lol, but he just gives me optimistic on every post no matter what, for some reason he dislikes me :tearsofjoy:

So I’m playing the same game. Optimistic for anything he may post, fair is fair right ?

Here comes another ...!! Bet you won’t get one :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My main players to keep are
Remis Smith (Can score tries)
DWZ (good fullback)
CHN (very important for our creativity)
Sue (good of the bench impact)
Tolman (needs to be kept for experience)
Hoppa (can do good with better players)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Many said that it would take time for the team to gel. Looks like it is beginning to gel, as predicted.
What a load or rubbish, that was the narrative last season when we finally did something in the backend and you want to try and run with it again? Let's do it again next season? Pffft.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yup agree, PROUD SUPPORTER also!
BUT for some reason I have the same opinion as you, an nab fab and MANY others, and don’t even use the language you all do about pay lol, but he just gives me optimistic on every post no matter what, for some reason he dislikes me :tearsofjoy:

So I’m playing the same game. Optimistic for anything he may post, fair is fair right ?

Here comes another ...!! Bet you won’t get one :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:
Haha thats how it is on this forum, it seems that if you are like us then we aren't "real" supporters. And they like to tell us that with their threads.

As for swearing, i swear even more in real life. Ask @doggieaaron, he met me last year in person by chance, he will confirm it.. haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha thats how it is on this forum, it seems that if you are like us then we aren't "real" supporters. And they like to tell us that with their threads.

As for swearing, i swear even more in real life. Ask @doggieaaron, he met me last year in person by chance, he will confirm it.. haha
And what a load of shit.. We are FUCKING real supporters brother..!!

Oh Where are all your optimistics lol.. I’ve had 4 today from horse lol..must be my turn to take aim.

Cue the 5th.... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And what a load of shit.. We are FUCKING real supporters brother..!!

Oh Where are all your optimistics lol.. I’ve had 4 today from horse lol..

Cue the 5th.... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I gave you the 5th on behalf of Horse .

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes your team had 2 great wins against 2 top 8 sides.

But, the Origin players from Cronulla weren't playing well because they didn't want to get hurt.

Newcastle had Ponga out & several players backing up from Origin.

Also Pay sucks as a coach.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The majority of comments after this win against NEWCASTLE is embarrassing.

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".
You make comments like well the coach is accountable.

When we win that Methodology MUST then be used. Give the coach credit.
we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

If you look back a few weeks I made similar comments supporting PAY.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.
Blah blah blah your husband is still shit and still not a coach.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Did the optimists not watch the complete fuckery that was the first half?
Where was Pays gameplan, preparation and sound team selections then?

We were clearly on the back foot because of all of the above and it was a blessing that we copped injuries that forced a change.

Be real we only won because of the players tenacity and Newcastles arrogance.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Dean Pay the coach to take the Bulldogs to the promised land?

Unlikely I think, and coaches do live and die by their winning percentage. However I think it is possible that Dean will be the coach into next season and take about other likely coaches may be academic at this time.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".

we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.
Last week was the worst I've ever seen the Sharks play. We didn't win with strategy, we won with luck, determination and an opposition who handed us the game. We still only won by 2. They scored more tries than us too.

Last night against the Knights was better but it was a game still won on luck. Strategy played no part whatsoever.

The point of a coach is to prepare an executable game plan that is dependent on who the opposition is, week to week. Take any team that has played us this year - top of the list in terms of strategy is to create the overlap outwide where our centre/wing combinations are hopelessly under-experienced. In every game this year we've conceded most of our points out wide after a winger has come in-field.

Pay was a great player, agreed.
Pay has passion and wants the Bulldogs to win because he bleeds blue and white, agreed.

But the reality is that Pay was only ever a big bopper and offers absolutely no tactical influence. Our team went from the 'mad scientist' Hasler, who over-analysed the game each week, giving players incredibly complex roles that needed absolute execution - to Pay, who has visibly offered no strategy. On top of that, the good coaches bring out the best from each player. I have seen none of our players achieve their potential or show noticeable improvement under Pay.

Do the players like and respect Pay? Most likely.
Is he NRL-grade with the right systems and structures in place to effectively implement quality game plans that win matches against top sides playing their best? No.

He is not the future of this club. He won't get through 2020.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Woah Woah Woah ... before you jizz in your jodhpurs, lets be blunt here:

Current win percentage for the Bulldogs is 20.00%. That ranks this season (currently) as our 4th worst season IN THE CLUBS HISTORY !!!

Only 1935 (12.50%), 1957 (16.67%), and 1964 (5.56%) seasons were worse.

In 85 seasons in the comp, the best we can reach this year (winning all games) is 26th best, meaning this season still ranks in the lower 30.5% of the clubs history.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1st win was a huge fluke.
2nd win was a scrappy one, but the knights played well below their usual standard for this season.

I'm happy for the 4 points, but I'm not blind either, it's obvious to see that the sharks and knights where off on those nights.

Sharks lost that game with their rubbish goal kicking. We didn't win that by being the better team... we just just slotted more kicks in to stay in the game.

How can anyone sit there and say we played well to beat top 8 teams, when those 2 teams were they're own worst enemies.

With the amount of possession the knights had early, most other teams would have put half a dozen tries on us, which has been done multiple times against us this season.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last two wins has masked Pay's deficiencies as a coach. I was fooled last year and won't be fooled again. We got lucky we Smith's try last night and Johnson missing most conversions. He must go at end of the season.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Didn’t someone say the assistant coach has taken over our attack