Opinion I honestly believe that Sutton is corrupt..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind .. He tries to influence the outcome of games. I've seen enough games to believe that he is corrupt. He refused to go up to the video ref on that Wighton strip and kept giving bullshit penalties to QLD to try get them back into the game.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happens all the time...
He knew that if he had gone up to the bunker, they would've awarded a try. Why all of a sudden is he confident in his decision when half the time they go up to the bunker to check? Why not this time? He was afraid bunker would award that a try.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind .. He tries to influence the outcome of games. I've seen enough games to believe that he is corrupt. He refused to go up to the video ref on that Wighton strip and kept giving bullshit penalties to QLD to try get them back into the game.
Your not wrong mate, I was thinking that when NSW were 12 up with 12 to go, all of a sudden it’s like he thought. Oh time to make this interesting.. BOOM qld score..!!

So fuck him, the blues got one over an took the series.. OH YEAH.

Suck shit Sutton !!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Killed the momentum when NSW were going to score by giving penalties.

How do you penalise the hell out of the first half then put the whistle away in the second.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Killed the momentum when NSW were going to score by giving penalties.

How do you penalise the hell out of the first half then put the whistle away in the second.
Got sooo blatantly obvious so Toddy had to have a word at half time looked like.

Banned
Reaction score
The senior ref that retired last year did so due to the Suttons and not the official line that was promoted.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sutton brothers are a disgrace to the NRL.
What terrible officiating last night - 12 Penalties in the first half, then 2 in the next 20 minutes.
Going to the bunker for every NSW try even when they were clear as daylight.
Didn't even review the Kaufusi try but it looked like he was borderline offside...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think he is corrupt but he is defiantly a arrogant narcissist who loves attention just like his idol Bill Harrigan.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McGuire's try was a 100% no try in my opinion.

They say momentum got him there, but he GENERATED the momentum by digging in with his knees.

There was also the penalty when we earned a goal line drop out, and about 3 other incidents where we copped it.

Also, the first half officiating was atrocious.

But either way we won. Cop that ya two headed flogs.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like a spoiled little brat who got given the job on a platter, I hate the fuckwit.
Cummins is better than him

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he gets off on the abuse, wouldn't of been surprised had tedesco not scored the series would of been won with a penalty goal in front of the sticks.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a moment when NSW were up by 12, 20 metres out and a QLDer was all in the ruck for an eternity. A penalty would have closed the game, but he did not call it. It was clear as day in that moment, he was keeping QLD in the game.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Sutton is the ref for any Dogs game I will always bet on the other team to win. It is so obvious he will do anything he can to stop the Dogs winning.