Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad, but true my bro...
Stimson is a very talented backrower, the only reason he has signed with us is because he is behind Kaufusi, Finicane and Bromwich at Melbourne his signing is music to my ears! With so many backrowers at the Dogs I’m guessing Pay is looking to offload either Elliott, RFM or Rhyse Martin from our roster, I’m hoping it’s Elliott but wouldn’t be surprised if it is Rhyse Martin being shown the door being he was only signed to a 1 year extension and he is in and out of first grade all season... IMO we need to keep Martin and offload Elliott, he has had enough seasons to prove himself worthy and failed.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson isn’t getting big minutes atm can anyone vouch for his stamina and work rate in past seasons ?

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant tell you but he scored 2 tries in his 23 mins off the bench today

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks good, he’s very fit at Storm. We will need to keep up this level of fitness to get the same quality from Stimson. Otherwise he will be just another unfit plodder

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson is starting tonight for the Storm and should get big minutes. So we should get a good look at him.
Thanks for the heads up
Looking forward to seeing this guy run around
I hope Stimpson has a blinder and shows his worth

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where’s all the mugs who bagged this signing from day dot

Deadset if this exact same player was instead named Joe Ranamatoo’magalolo, the kennel would’ve be jizzing themselves
Nahh. Everything is the end of the world. For a start though I'd love to see the attempts at spelling the surname.

I'm going to get in early and nominate that we nickname him Barney.