Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
One good thing if it was true. Is that he would have had plenty of opportunity to see what English talent could make the step up to the NRL. And bring some of those guys over who tend to take less cash initially to bolster our squad.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So Pay must of been told he's out at the end of the season I assume? If Hill is openly talking to a potential new coach.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Pay must of been told he's out at the end of the season I assume? If Hill is openly talking to a potential new coach.
How would Pay know? Only the best reporters on the kennel know these facts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow the amount of people buying this...

Banned
Reaction score
Pfft, not needed.
He can save money and just have TK coach the side.
Guaranteed 110% win rate!

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just watched a video of justin Holbrook. Was a massive bulldogs fan .baa baa was his favourite player. Seems well spoken and switched on.
Loved pay as a player but I don't thing head coach is his go.doesnt seen to have the communication skills required especially during press conf.im sure he indirectly criticised one of the players which I thought why? Keep it in house

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This would be great news if true. I think he's a very good young coach who is the ideal candidate. He's done a great job at St. Helens and doesn't have the baggage some of the suggested NRL experienced coaches have.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been reliably informed that Andrew Hill is in the UK to speak with Justin Holbrook.
And if this has any truth to it at all.. then it’s very exciting and Holbrook would take us to new levels!! And YES please. But probably another pipe dream lol...!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been reliably informed that Andrew Hill is in the UK to speak with Justin Holbrook.
Great option if true. And is a career coach more so then an assistant like Pay who is looking to make the step up.

I’d welcome him (I would have hired him or Dymock last time round) so dud move by the board for going for pay. And we have seen he is out of his depth.

But yeh. Doubt we will get him.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin holbrook. Just as much a gamble as Pay if you ask me. Flanno is pretty much what we are after. Proven credentials, tough, ruthless and can pull some marquee instantly.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's easily the best option without NRL experience available imo, wanted him when Des was given the arse. Pls someone else come in and support this @Big M @dogwhisperer @MasterP anyone, I'm fucking desperate :tearsofjoy:
I’m with you man on bringing this guy to our club
Surely somebody else can confirm this story about being in the UK
Don’t we have any baggage handlers that could keep a lookout for him trying to sneak in and out of the country

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasn’t he heard of Skype or FaceTime, would be a waste of time and money given he’s not the one who’ll be employing a new coach should we get one