Wakeham??

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
never seen him play before and when he came on I thought how fucking small is this bloke,
He played ok and looks like he is explosive runner anyone know much about him???

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard to tell because they never passed the ball to him. Has spark and should be given a go if Foran is out or can be used as a sub.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played good for Fiji but I don't watch much of the lower grades.

Hopefully Pay doesn't destroy his confidence by using him the wrong way or too early.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looked the goods, wasn't scared to get involved and didn't make any mistakes, good debut.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hard to tell because they never passed the ball to him. Has spark and should be given a go if Foran is out or can be used as a sub.
I was at the game and from what I saw he moves like cook, I hope he is a good player.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen Wakeham play before is he a first grader??
First time I watched him. Didn’t show much in attack and was found wanting defensively. Could be first game jitters but his defence has been his weakness in Reggie’s from what other posters say.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoonman84 put it spot on in another thread
His way to green and not ready for nrl yet
Hope pay doesn’t break the bloke before he matures

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
First time I watched him. Didn’t show much in attack and was found wanting defensively. Could be first game jitters but his defence has been his weakness in Reggie’s from what other posters say.
Wakeham is way more of a natural playmaker then Lewis is. He got thrown in the deep end to some extent today as he was only told he was playing first grade on his way to playing reggies. Still a lot more development to go in Wakeham though.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
His a very small body and to top it off he was defending next to Montoya and meany.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not ready , if you give him a go Harper deserves a go..

In fact let’s just throw it all at my man xerri and add some excitement to this team aye!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Probably the best pure halfback we have atm. Great passing game, kicking and vision. Physically he isn't anywhere close to firstgrade and needs a good year in reserves.
Yeah noticed his bullet like passing very good technique, also his high ball wasn’t to bad .

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not ready , if you give him a go Harper deserves a go..

In fact let’s just throw it all at my man xerri and add some excitement to this team aye!!
Wakeham isn’t a centre, he just might be our next sherwin.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham isn’t a centre, he just might be our next sherwin.
I realise this , but If he gets a run then Harper surely deserves!! Position not Intended lol .