The Formula One Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have watched the least amount of races this year than I have in almost 25 years.. governing body is clearly favoring Hamilton ….. I way more interested in moto GP

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@DoggiesBoy @G_Dog_Rota @Freakzilla @CroydonDog
Formula one fans ASSEMBLE!

Could FINALLY be a juicy race tonight. Hamilton drops to 4th on the grid with Leclerc, Verstappen (who prang in P2), Bottas (who pranged in P2) all ahead of him.

Right up his arse behind him is Norris, Raikkonnen, Gasly, and Giovinazzi.

If there's ever a recipie for chaos, this could be it !!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@DoggiesBoy @G_Dog_Rota @Freakzilla @CroydonDog
Formula one fans ASSEMBLE!

Could FINALLY be a juicy race tonight. Hamilton drops to 4th on the grid with Leclerc, Verstappen (who prang in P2), Bottas (who pranged in P2) all ahead of him.

Right up his arse behind him is Norris, Raikkonnen, Gasly, and Giovinazzi.

If there's ever a recipie for chaos, this could be it !!
Verstappen to either win or take somebody out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Verstappen to either win or take somebody out.
Pretty much :D

I'd love to see Leclerc win his first F1 race.... lots to like about him as a driver.

Shows a lot about his character when Vettels car had a leak and couldn't come out in final qualifying, and as LeClerc wins and they talk to him on radio, he says "I'm very sorry for the team for what happened to Seb".

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pretty much :D

I'd love to see Leclerc win his first F1 race.... lots to like about him as a driver.

Shows a lot about his character when Vettels car had a leak and couldn't come out in final qualifying, and as LeClerc wins and they talk to him on radio, he says "I'm very sorry for the team for what happened to Seb".
He's in great position to win now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a battle going on at the front... WOW!!!

Don't fully agree with Verstappen bumping LeClerc off track there... driver is meant to leave room and he ran Leclerc off the track.

But a home race theres no way the stewards would punish him.

Leclerc best place in career either way.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
its funny who is immune from penalties in F1 .. I don't know how Verstappen got immunity considering hes not british… but the guy drives dirty all the time and never gets penalized .. you cant drive a competitor off the road if you are neck and neck.. its called racing room!!!!!!!! its different if you have a half a car length, then the 2nd car must yield..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
its funny who is immune from penalties in F1 .. I don't know how Verstappen got immunity considering hes not british… but the guy drives dirty all the time and never gets penalized .. you cant drive a competitor off the road if you are neck and neck.. its called racing room!!!!!!!! its different if you have a half a car length, then the 2nd car must yield..
I'm more curious how Vettel and Ricciardo get penalised for similar incidents (not leaving another driver room and running them off track), and yet Verstappen doesn't.

Lets be honest though, Verstappen could have shanked Leclerc and still got a free pass. Nobody was taking away a home victory from Max.

But imagine if the roles were reversed... Leclerc wouldn't have even made the podium before he had it overturned.

Feel really bad for Leclerc, because your maiden F1 win is special. Even if he wins the next race, his first win was taken from him.

Banned
Reaction score
Too much at stake to take the victory away from the prodigal cheat!
It means that he is locked into staying with RBR for at least the rest of this and next year due to them meeting a contractual condition.

Still, Leclerc deserved the win and Vershitcunt deserved a permaban.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!! Silverstone Press Conference got our of hand thanks to a Mr Daniel Ricciardo!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This just gets stranger and stranger... Haas need to distance themselves from this and fast, because I doubt Liberty Media will be impressed with the negative press this is bringing F1.

Sounds like directors have jumped ship and passed the company off to another firm to avoid scrutiny.

Somethings not sitting right in all this... at all.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*sarcasm* what a highly competitive German race this will be after this qualifying session.

Formula Mercedes Snoozefest coming up...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How is McLaren going? Still shithouse?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mid running team. They fucked up the rake on Lando Norris's car in Gemany and its too low and skidding out.
Man, they are like the Dogs, used to be awesome now have died in the arse for a long time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They are better than last year (ditto Haas are doing quite well). Renault not too bad. There's a decent midfield battle.